• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Banana Republic Online Returns Question

Izod32

Reaction score
Banana Republic has a 35 percent off right now for the next 1 hour online

Can someone tell me if i can return the items back if i don't like them or exchange them? I am not sure if i can since there is a 35 percent off thing. I read there is no exchange, returns on FINAL SALE ITEMS. Is that only on items that are on the sale section?

So if i buy pants for 98.50, i can still return those correct even though i get 35 percent off? And if i do, do i get credit to my credit card or do i get a gift card if i return/exchange it at the store?

Can someone who bought online from Banana Republic tell me if i would be able to return/exchange these items? I bought from BR online many times but that was a few years ago.

dpalm7605

Reaction score
You can return them for the $98.50. In store would probably be easier. You will get it credited back to your card, worst case scenario the system bugs out and you get a merchandise certificate that a manager can redeem for cash I believe.

cocks

Reaction score
LOOoLOLOLLLLLLLLLL **** TIER MALL BRAND WHAT ARE U SOME SORT OF PEASANT LOOOL I ONLY WEAR THE FINEST PIECES FROM DESIGNERS SUCH AS BAND OF OUTSIDERS OR WINGS + HORNS TASTE MY POWER *****

wEstSidE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cocks
LOOoLOLOLLLLLLLLLL **** TIER MALL BRAND WHAT ARE U SOME SORT OF PEASANT LOOOL I ONLY WEAR THE FINEST PIECES FROM DESIGNERS SUCH AS BAND OF OUTSIDERS OR WINGS + HORNS TASTE MY POWER *****
i like you. (no ****)

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
WTF why don't you ask customer service at BR or go to a store and ask instead of creating this dumb thread.

*#..

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Timbaland
WTF why don't you ask customer service at BR or go to a store and ask instead of creating this dumb thread.
This.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Izod32
Banana Republic has a 35 percent off right now for the next 1 hour online Can someone tell me if i can return the items back if i don't like them or exchange them? I am not sure if i can since there is a 35 percent off thing. I read there is no exchange, returns on FINAL SALE ITEMS. Is that only on items that are on the sale section? So if i buy pants for 98.50, i can still return those correct even though i get 35 percent off? And if i do, do i get credit to my credit card or do i get a gift card if i return/exchange it at the store? Can someone who bought online from Banana Republic tell me if i would be able to return/exchange these items? I bought from BR online many times but that was a few years ago.
last year i bought some br underwear.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads