• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Looking at penises in the locker room.

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ErnestoG.
how many of you guys go to the stalls for a little bit and play with yourself so you acheive a sort of midway point between boaner and soft? this would make you look pretty big compared with all of those limp men in the locker room.

laugh.gif

intent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
how many of you guys go to the stalls for a little bit and play with yourself so you acheive a sort of midway point between boaner and soft? this would make you look pretty big compared with all of those limp men in the locker room.
The SF way is to get aroused by other penises in the locker room, but only part way so as to preserve the claims of heteroness.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rach2jlc
There was a guy (high up in admin at the uni) who would do his whole morning routine for getting ready after working out, before heading to the office, naked in the locker room at the wellness center.
When I was a grad student there was a senior level admin who did something similar in the gym every morning; however, I never ever saw him working out. Whenever I see his pic in the alumni magazine or other university mailing, the first thing I think about is how creepy he was in the gym.

Anthony K

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

laugh.gif
If I feel any bit intimidated in zee future I wil definitely give this a try.
laugh.gif

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JayJay
When I was a grad student there was a senior level admin who did something similar in the gym every morning; however, I never ever saw him working out. Whenever I see his pic in the alumni magazine or other university mailing, the first thing I think about is how creepy he was in the gym.

You know, come to think of it, I never saw this guy work out either.
uhoh.gif

TheDarkKnight

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JayJay

This seems to be a universal truth of all gyms, internationally. There were several middle aged men who did the same at my sports centre.

They would spend about half an hour naked, doing everything possible to stay naked as long as possible - cleaning teeth, shaving, blow drying and then styling their hair, all naked.

They'd even seem to put socks and shirt on before their underpants lulz

runner-guy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by TheDarkKnight
This seems to be a universal truth of all gyms, internationally. There were several middle aged men who did the same at my sports centre. They would spend about half an hour naked, doing everything possible to stay naked as long as possible - cleaning teeth, shaving, blow drying and then styling their hair, all naked. They'd even seem to put socks and shirt on before their underpants lulz
I never understood this. Any dude who is naked for more than 10 seconds in a locker room is totally getting off on being seen by other guys.

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by runner-guy
I never understood this. Any dude who is naked for more than 10 seconds in a locker room is totally getting off on being seen by other guys.

It sounds like you have a problem with that...

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by intent
badgerspinjh9.gif

I'm going on to Craigslist and post a lost pet on Lost and Found, and put this fella and his fellow up as a pic.

TheDarkKnight

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dakota rube
It sounds like you have a problem with that...

I think 10 seconds is a little "aghhhhh don't look at my weaner" panic stricken.

foodguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by runner-guy

what, you change under a burqa?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads