• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

shibbel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Btw, scott thanks for trying on that junya. Small would be tight as **** though!

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PaulYAY
I picked up a pair of wool pants. They were actually about $30-40 more expensive than the Corner sold them for (factoring in the recent sale and codes), but I'm glad to be done with the credits I've had for a few months.

i am having a long debate with myself over whether i want the wool pants/navy sneakers

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
im having the same conversation on my head
eh.gif
except with jeans/blue sneakers. i guess chinos would work, and some lanvin nylon pants.
this is how gilt gets you. they make it a race. everyone kops without thinking, they just want to have it before its sold out.

PaulYAY

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The wool pants measure about 2" bigger than marked (I'm in between sizes so I need to get them taken in) and I was really impressed with the material/construction in person. I think they're definately a solid value at that price.

bryanayrb

Reaction score
Originally Posted by eternaldrake
not really fashion but hd555's for 85$ is a really good deal, if anyone was looking to start up their headphone game right http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0001FTVDQ/...2900_pe_epc_t4

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

595s for $85 =)

nixon

Reaction score
Glad I saw this right after I bought cheap headphones to get me by for a bit blahhhh kalsjdlfk;ajskdl;fjak

GlenCoe

Reaction score
lolz
gq2011paris62.jpg

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GlenCoe
lolz
gq2011paris62.jpg

who are you lolling at, the elderly guy or the young guy next to him? the scarf he has on looks so good.

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't get Wooster hate, he is swagged the **** out.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Placed an order and google chrome "remembered" all my info. how convenient, I thought to myself. Little did I know this was an alzheimer-ridden browser that filled out the shipping address for a state 2000 miles away. Shipping notification emailed to me, I asked them to intercept and reroute but they've stopped that due to mail fraud. Checked ups tracking, delivered and "left at front door."
ffffuuuu.gif

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
def wasnt hating on him, hope thats not how i cam across. he is dope

i suspect glencoe was loling at the young guy next to him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics