• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The OFFICIAL Fragrance Split Discussion Thread

Mr.K

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
CREED VIRGIN ISLAND WATER SPLIT

1.Filled and Paid
2.Filled and Paid
3.Filled and Paid
4.Filled and Paid

I purchased a flacon and do not need the entire thing. I am setting up a 6 way split. The split will be a 6 way of 30mLsize. Price including shipping and atomizer will be $65.00 dollars.

Please IM me if interested and I will put your name on the list and get a bottle shipped out.

Virgin Island Water is one of the newest fragrance for men and women from sixth-generation master perfumer Olivier CREED. It celebrates a sailing adventure Mr. CREED enjoyed with his son, Erwin, and a royal couple near Ginger Island, an uninhabited xanadu in the Virgin Islands ruled by the British crown.

Classification: Fresh / Citrus

Characteristics: Virgin Island Water captures the tropical splendor of scents carried in the trade winds of Sir Francis Drake Channel near Ginger Island in the Caribbean.

* Top Note: Essence of copra (the white inner portion of the coconut); lime of the Antilles; white bergamot and mandarin orange from Sicily.
* Middle Note: Hibiscus, ginger, ylang-ylang and Indian jasmine.
* Bottom Note: Sugar cane and white rum of the Antilles, musk from Tonkin.

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have a 1.7 oz bottle of Tuscan Leather, purchased today at Neimans in Boston.

I definitely don't see myself using the entire bottle within the next year or so, so I'm seeing whether there's any interest in a split.

I'd like to keep around 20-25 ml, so I'd like to keep the number of splits between 2-3 people (including myself, so one or two extra people to split with).

Two scenarios:
1. I keep 25 ml and split the other 25 with ONE other person.
2. I keep 20 ml and split the remaining 30 ml between THREE people for 10 ml each.

james_timothy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rambo
Hmm. Got 3 on Isfarakand. Both Zizan and Ormonde Man are excellent as well in case you guys were curious. Since the bottles are small the splits would probably be 10ml each because the pound is pretty high right now. Otherwise, it doesn't make much financial sense.

Keep me in the loop- that probably means a PM as I don't keep a watch on this corner of SF.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by james_timothy
Keep me in the loop- that probably means a PM as I don't keep a watch on this corner of SF.
Will do JT. Need a few more people to express interest and then I'll start sending out PM's.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
anyone interested in COMME des GARCONS odeur 71? If so, PM me. I am thinking 3 50ml bottles.

loveswatching

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rambo
Hmm. Got 3 on Isfarakand. Both Zizan and Ormonde Man are excellent as well in case you guys were curious. Since the bottles are small the splits would probably be 10ml each because the pound is pretty high right now. Otherwise, it doesn't make much financial sense.
I am in for a 10ml . How about a LeLabo Rose31 split? Anyone interested in that?

governeryyc

Reaction score
I would be interested in the le labo split! pm me with details!
laugh.gif

Notreknip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So much candy...

- in for Le Labo (ideally 50ml)
- in for Tuscan Leather (ideally 20-30ml)
- maybe for CdG 71 (depending on cost, perhaps 30-50ml)

loveswatching

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr.K
I am looking to see what interest there is in a split of Creed Virgin Island Water. Description is below. I am looking at splits of 10mL sizes for 30.00shipped in a glass atomizer. Please IM to let me know if you are interested. I am getting enough for 20 splits. Once I get enough interest I will place the order for the supply and ship as soon as I get the bottle in.
250ml bottle is for $350 at creed boutique. 10ml = $14 Are you looking to arrange a split or are you selling 10ml decants? Just noticed you answered this already so n/m

loveswatching

Reaction score
Le Labo Rose 31 Bottle

500Ml = $ 650

$650 / 10 = $65 plus atomizer plus shipping plus any cost the host wishes to charge for this service.

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I've received a lot of PMs regarding the tuscan leather.

So far, I have THREE people interested in 10 ml, ONE person interested in 25 ml, and ONE person interested in 20-25 ml.

This is getting a lot more interest than I thought and it looks like there's far more demand than I can supply.

I'm in class all day today so I will arrange something by the end of tonight.

Notreknip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Somebody do a Knize Ten and a PdN NY and then this thread will really be kicking. (FWIW, I can't as I'm in the middle-of-nowhere-Canada.)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics