• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

denham jeans, denham belts

Schpacko

Reaction score
Can anybody tell me something about denham products?

I fell a little bit in love with this belt that i found on cultizm.com.

The jeans look good as well, but i cant find anything about denham here on the forum or elsewhere
nod[1].gif

Johnny5

Reaction score
I find their fittings are pretty awful not to mention the wash... yucks.

Conundrum

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Johnny5
I find their fittings are pretty awful not to mention the wash... yucks.

And their prices (too) high

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I *much* prefer their outerwear.

S-Town

Reaction score
I have a hoodie and a pair of chinos from Denham. From the older posts here, it doesn't look like people were going too crazy about the brand. I understand if folks don't like the styling, but I think both of my pieces are put together really well. The hoodie is extremely heavy, with a Talon zipper and some armpit vent things that I hadn't ever seen.

If you like the look (and hopefully the fit), I think it would be a good purchase.

volatile

Reaction score
I do like that belt (and the equivalent in black) -- can anyone recommend other brands who do similar?

hoit1981

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I really don't like the look of some of their denim - looks a bit Ed Hardy and Eurotrashy. I did really like the look of that sweater and the "Reversible Utility Jacket"...

... although I don't think I'll ever find them now as they were last seasons. Glad to hear that the details and construction we're favorable to at least 1 person haha!

tomorrowstars

Reaction score
Don't really see why the belt is that much when you could get something similar, for cheaper and of higher quality, from someone hand-making leather goods.

hoit1981

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tomorrowstars
Don't really see why the belt is that much when you could get something similar, for cheaper and of higher quality, from someone hand-making leather goods.
I agree. The belt actually looks a bit naff (in my opinion). Tanner Goods (made in Oregon) make some very sturdy belts: http://www.unionmadegoods.com/tanner_goods_Mens.html Filson also make a few belts. I bought my father one for Christmas and he loves it: http://www.filson.com/mens/accessories/-1011/ Both of these would be cheaper than the Denham and would probably be much more durable (again in my opinion).

S-Town

Reaction score
Check out the selections at both Cultizm and Mainline Menswear; each store carries a significantly different lineup. Again, I can completely appreciate if someone dislikes their look, but I can tell you that they are built well, from what I've seen. The hoodie I have is the gray 1KS from Cultizm. The picture really doesn't do it justice as far as how substantial it is.

chroMe

Reaction score
Lush denim bar in amsterdam where I picked up a nice tshirt and hat a year ago nye. Store opened up in spitalfields but haven't forayed there yet. Hopefully the options have opened up for mto denim but liking the woad collab.

some pics I tooketh:

040-1.jpg

022.jpg

018.jpg

^selvage bollards

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads