• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Indochino suits?

JKMWCL

Reaction score
Just ordered my first Indochino suit (Essential Charcoal). Hoping for a better result than some have found. I figured for $200 (w/ Groupon), it's worth a shot....I'll let you know how it turns out.

CousinDonuts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mrbrad
Do you guys think the pricing is going to stay at this higher level from now on? I was on the edge deciding before the price hike; now (with lack of coupon codes) I feel like I'd be getting played!

I'm thinking the higher prices were because of the cashmere cloth. Guess we'll see.

k4lnamja

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello

PM me if you want $50 off of $150. I've a certificate that I can sell. $100 firm. It's a win/win situation as you save $50 off the bat.

ZenStyle

Reaction score
Originally Posted by k4lnamja
Hello

PM me if you want $50 off of $150. I've a certificate that I can sell. $100 firm. It's a win/win situation as you save $50 off the bat.

Bro that is WEAK trying to profit/make money off a simple Groupon/LivingSocial type voucher!! It costs $50 (and voucher value is $150) and you're trying to sell it for $100? LOL.

Save your money guys there are Indochino Groupons and LivingSocial coupons $50 for $150 popping up regularly. In fact there is a current one right NOW here http://www.groupon.com/kansas-city/d...no-kansas-city
Way to help out the fellow member here
sarcasm.gif

k4lnamja

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ZenStyle
Bro that is WEAK trying to profit/make money off a simple Groupon/LivingSocial type voucher!! It costs $50 (and voucher value is $150) and you're trying to sell it for $100? LOL.

Save your money guys there are Indochino Groupons and LivingSocial coupons $50 for $150 popping up regularly. In fact there is a current one right NOW here http://t.co/eUhnun2

sarcasm.gif

BRO this is not a groupon. This is from a past certificate/credit. BRO

ZenStyle

Reaction score
BRO this is not a groupon. This is from a past certificate/credit. BRO

Perhaps not, but either way, when there are very, very frequent "Groupon-type" coupons for sale at $50 for $150 it doesn't make much sense to pay $100 for $150.

EDIT: well this is probably why I thought it's a Groupon you're trying to profit off:
^^

I've a groupon for Indochino and the more I look at these suits from you guys the more I regret getting this groupon.

For the person above, you've to wear a different color shirt than a grey. It's hard to tell if there isn't any contrast.

Anyway. The sleeves look too short at least an 1.5" or so. The chest is a little tight b/c as you can see the lapels "POP" right out at you. Oh, the pants look terrible too. Maybe it's the way you're standing but from the back area, there are many ripples, which I don't know why.

Cheers

jbharris88

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ZenStyle

Save your money guys there are Indochino Groupons and LivingSocial coupons $50 for $150 popping up regularly. In fact there is a current one right NOW here http://t.co/eUhnun2

sarcasm.gif

Don't trash another member and then post your own referral link. That's incredibly distasteful. Might as well be
spam[1].gif

ZenStyle

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jbharris88
Don't trash another member and then post your own referral link. That's incredibly distasteful. Might as well be
spam[1].gif

That IS NOT MY link or referral link at all!
plain.gif

I simply cut/pasted the URL from that Lorenzo guys blog. It may be areferral link for him, but I thought it was simply a shortened URL link.

EDIT: ok I checked it is the blog guys referral link (NOT MINE)...so I've gone to my post and edited it to a normal link.

Wayward

Reaction score
Alright, the confusion has been resolved. Moving on...

I've got a coupon myself and am thinking of just getting some ties. Can anyone comment on them?

godofcoffee

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Wayward

I've got a coupon myself and am thinking of just getting some ties. Can anyone comment on them?

Yes, although I think we should take a moment to reflect on k4lnamja's dick move.

The ties are extremely overpriced. I would only recommend getting them as filler for your order.

ZenStyle

Reaction score
Originally Posted by godofcoffee
Yes, although I think we should take a moment to reflect on k4lnamja's dick move.

The ties are extremely overpriced. I would only recommend getting them as filler for your order.

Originally Posted by Wayward

I have the brown skinny tie. I like it for sure. I wouldn't pay full price for their ties though.

bjan

Reaction score
Anyone know for sure if a gift-certificate-like voucher like one from Groupon can be stacked with the coupons such as redflagdeals.com ones?

ZenStyle

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bjan
Anyone know for sure if a gift-certificate-like voucher like one from Groupon can be stacked with the coupons such as redflagdeals.com ones?

They cannot be stacked.

GloStiX

Reaction score
FAIK nothing can be stacked for Indochino.

Also, even if I got a good deal I would probably not buy a Groupon off someone else since technically by the legal terms, it is only valid for the person who purchased it and whose name appears on the Groupon itself. Not saying it won't work, but Indochino could easily invalidate your credit.

percept

Reaction score
Hello PM me if you want $50 off of $150. I've a certificate that I can sell. $100 firm. It's a win/win situation as you save $50 off the bat.
....so you're asking $100 for a "$50 off" coupon. is this coupon in mint condition and signed by mr. indochino himself or something? collector's edition?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads