• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those are hideous.
eh.gif

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
i think jet is trolling to see which of the other people on here will agree with him simply because he is jet....also, to bring out the barneys that would actually wear such an ugly P.O.S.

queue CtK admitting to having ordered a pair for himself for christmas but which he had to return because he didn't "size up" like GDL told him to.

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by scott.m
You are living my dream.

She was really boring and wouldn't stop talking about the mundane aspects of her job and her ex-boyfriend.. She just wanted to practice English, I think

really cute, though

Suicmez

Reaction score
Originally Posted by nicelynice
She was really boring and wouldn't stop talking about the mundane aspects of her job and her ex-boyfriend.. She just wanted to practice English, I think

really cute, though

She wouldn't put out, huh?

Makeshift_Robot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That wallabee is worse than the original. Comey did a streamlined one like that maybe 2 seasons ago, it was pretty neat.

Makeshift_Robot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
PS this is not the point where I turn into an advocate of ugly shoes, I just have a special place in my heart for Wallabees and chunky vintage hi-tops.

PaulYAY

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wonder what Ghulkan's alternate account is..

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
^I know what it is.

Everyone knows I like the moc toe.

bakatora

Reaction score
picked up a pair of acne max cash and they smell like darkroom chemicals.
dozingoff.gif

PaulYAY

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^ I was investigating a suspected alt. account's post history, which brought me back to the 2007 WAYWT, where I discovered the 'peasant contests'
lol8[1].gif

^ Happens with all Acne black overdyed jeans. Be prepared for them to shrink a lot when you wash the chemicals off too.

bakatora

Reaction score
this is sad news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads