• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Left behind Chinese Women

kungapa

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Valor
Sultan's dowry problem at work. She may be late in the game!

I hadn't heard of that before. Interesting.

Dashaansafin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by clip
Most of the Chinese women I have met or spoken to make me profoundly depressed at their general attitude to life.

Two categories of Chinese (mainland) that I know:

1. Bitchy Type A personalities who go to good schools, get straight A's, have plastic surgery done, and are still fugly to no end. Likes older (35) guys because I guess no one younger wants them.

2. The better looking ones who are haughty because of their better looks. Not surprisingly, they arent even THAT hot, just better looking than the Bitchy Type As.

Ive never met a girl from Mainland China who I found remotely attractive as in the whole package.

Japanese, Korean, Hong Kong, Taiwan, etc. girls are much more attractive.

Its strange that a country of a few billion cant even produce decent people.

clip

Reaction score
You forgot :

3. The complete simpletons. Regardless of what they look like, barely have the intelligence to stay alive.

Reggs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
g1ve.jpg

Pantisocrat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whiteslashasian
^100% true with most East Asian womens
laugh.gif

I feel so sad for the white guys that buy into this propaganda. Asian women get 10x bitchier and demanding as they get older. So while your woman doesn't age in the look department, YOU age 20x faster than your buddy down the street. You guys think Asian women are cherry blossoms until you take a bite out of one. In fact, they are little cookies full of arsenic. I'm speaking from direct experience.

whiteslashasian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Pantisocrat
I feel so sad for the white guys that buy into this propaganda. Asian women get 10x bitchier and demanding as they get older. So while your woman doesn't age in the look department, YOU age 20x faster than your buddy down the street. You guys think Asian women are cherry blossoms until you take a bite out of one. In fact, they are little cookies full of arsenic. I'm speaking from direct experience.

It sounds like you just met the wrong woman period.

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dashaansafin
Two categories of Chinese (mainland) that I know:

1. Bitchy Type A personalities who go to good schools, get straight A's, have plastic surgery done, and are still fugly to no end. Likes older (35) guys because I guess no one younger wants them.

2. The better looking ones who are haughty because of their better looks. Not surprisingly, they arent even THAT hot, just better looking than the Bitchy Type As.

Ive never met a girl from Mainland China who I found remotely attractive as in the whole package.

Japanese, Korean, Hong Kong, Taiwan, etc. girls are much more attractive.

Its strange that a country of a few billion cant even produce decent people.

racist

Fraiche

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Online pimps always have so much wisdom to share about women of all races, I am honored to be in their presence here.

Average online cock size on this forum must be at least 15".

intent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dashaansafin
Im Asian.
I'm Asian and still racist.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads