• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brinbro

Reaction score
Bored at work. Was making eyeballs. First time.

waywt.jpg

WH/WH/Gap/Rogue Territory/Dayton

JKISSI

Reaction score
Volatile sick sick stuff sir. Back from visiting Berlin for fashion week/tradeshows took pictures (beautiful city) WARNING lol - the pull on the jacket is due to my heavy layering when worn with a shirt and tie perfectly fine, but a jean jacket and utility thermal maybe I challenged myself a bit, but overall felt good about it.
20110120-IMG_3552.jpg
20110120-IMG_3482.jpg
20110120-IMG_3525-3.jpg
\tLL Bean Signature gray flannel blazer (2 button) \tLevis Type 2 Ttrucker jacket \tJ.Crew utility shirt \tLL Bean Signature gray flannel trousers \tJ.Crew leather gloves \tAaron pocket square \tUniqlo socks \tVintage basket weave monk strap shoe (eBay) More pictures from Berlin trip

volatile

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JKISSI
Volatile sick sick stuff sir.
High praise indeed coming from you. Thank you. I've lurked here for a long time and your fits are nothing less than consistently extraordinary.
Originally Posted by JKISSI
20110120-IMG_3552.jpg

The pocket-square makes it. Astonishing.

steezin

Reaction score
Jkissi, is that meant to be a full suit?
The trousers look like they dont match the blazer... maybe just the photos, they also look like they're wedged so high they're givng you camale toe, which doesnt do the cropped look any favours imo. Nice shoes though.

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BrizaBirch
dsc01518h.jpg
nonnative/gellercp/gellerx2/black&noir

Length and width of the jacket (too big) is throwing me a bit with the undershirt. It's not flowing for me personally. Maybe it would look better with a layer underneath?

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
JKissi -- nice as always. Rocking a jean jacket under a blazer... envious... if I tried that I'd be popping buttons.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brinbro
Bored at work. Was making eyeballs. First time.

waywt.jpg

WH/WH/Gap/Rogue Territory/Dayton

cuffs look good and sturdy. really like the painting behind you, the distressed(?) canvas compliments the painting style. do you work at a gallery of some sort??

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snowmanxl
all black down to the camera zedong!!
laugh.gif
great stuff. silent tees are soo nice. is that a grey dbss sneaker i peep there?

looks like All Saints to me. also look better than the dbss one imo. pics i took of a dude wearing them at supermarket
IMG_0122.jpg
IMG_0123.jpg
IMG_0124.jpg

robinsongreen68

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
margiela blazer i couldn't resist because the material is absolutely beautiful.. may be a bit long in the body though

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sq4you
looks like All Saints to me. also look better than the dbss one imo. pics i took of a dude wearing them at supermarket
IMG_0122.jpg
IMG_0123.jpg
IMG_0124.jpg

eh.gif

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
looks like All Saints to me. also look better than the dbss one imo.

pics i took of a dude wearing them at supermarket

IMG_0122.jpg

IMG_0123.jpg

IMG_0124.jpg

You're like one of those creepy Japanese subway pedophiles that tries to take underskirt pictures of girls.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
looks like All Saints to me. also look better than the dbss one imo.

pics i took of a dude wearing them at supermarket

IMG_0122.jpg

IMG_0123.jpg

IMG_0124.jpg

sneaky.
laugh.gif

they do look very similar, maybe these are less bulky?

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nil
You're like one of those creepy Japanese subway pedophiles that tries to take underskirt pictures of girls.

AHAAH
lol8[1].gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads