• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BreezyBirch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
dsc01518h.jpg
nonnative/gellercp/gellerx2/black&noir

saelan

Reaction score
Originally Posted by dsoren
I wasn't being sexist at all. I am more progressive about gender issues/feminist than most of the women I know.

Classic. Perhaps you are acquainted with this guy?

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
all black just for jet

IMG_0761.jpg

IMG_0765.jpg

bless silent prorsum etc. same **** every day

KaiserSose

Reaction score
Played out topic, but.. If participants here found a predominantly female venue with as sagacious a member base as this, they would certainly post pictures, probably with greater frequency. Interest in improving ones appearance clearly has some roots in its impact on sexually desirable parties. I'm sure Shell's feedback is only appreciated. So act as if it's nothing.
Originally Posted by Dr Huh?
Well, it usually isn't, but I know I've seen at least two or three women post here. You'd have to ask them why they post on what I thought was a clothing/style site for men. I don't really care if women post here, although I wouldn't be able to give any real feedback on fits. shellshock looks cute, I guess. I mean it's a dress and stockings, I'm not really able to get any deeper than that.

PaulYAY

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
nice fit lmaoze, probably my favorite of yours.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lmaozedong
all black just for jet

IMG_0761.jpg

IMG_0765.jpg

bless silent prorsum etc. same **** every day

this is ******* good

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Love the way Man of Kent's clothes so totally blend with -- even accentuate -- his surroundings. Just saw volatile's blue shoes in the new Esquire, I think.
colgate.gif
Am launching an evil plan to morph an old wool jacket into Synthese's magical C-L-O-A-K.

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^+1, great fit. gotta love the bless coat. quality is so-so, but it's still so amazing.

volatile

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Binker
Looks like you walked out of a Nicholas Ray film.

Thanks inordinately; Dean in 'Rebel...' was definitely the look I was going for!

For all those complimenting the jacket and (blue) shoes, again thank you - they were both scores from B&S on here. The jacket is Chloe Sevigny x OC; the shoes are Mark McNairy x Our Legacy.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
all black down to the camera zedong!!
laugh.gif

great stuff. silent tees are soo nice.
is that a grey dbss sneaker i peep there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads