• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nonnative S/S 11

BreezyBirch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Let's talk about a brand that doesn't get much coverage over here on SF. The quality of their stuff is awesome - super expensive yeah, but really nice. I don't necessarily ascribe to their aesthetic (head-to-toe), but their stuff is so versatile that they work with whatever "look" you may happen to go for... here's some stuff:
06.jpg
16.jpg
17.jpg
18.jpg
19.jpg
11.jpg
^silly hat but cool jacket
08.jpg
07.jpg
rest of lookbook: http://www.nonnative.com/nonnative_2011ss/styles/ I really like this brand. Really strong, versatile stuff - but also silly expensive... Discuss

hoozah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
same thought; i like but the price range drove me away.

i like the first look a lot.

Jokerman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nothin appealing to me. The pockets on there shorts and jeans are fugly. Looks like they where going for an APC type look but failed horribly.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
there's a few things i might pick up if prices become reasonable ... looked at some japan retailers and it's ~ same price there

ltb

Reaction score
model's face is too distracting; i want to punch every picture.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Roden gray carries it, some is on sale. Oki ni is also a stockist. Where else is nonnative carried? The nylon stuff is cool, but I'm a sucker for nylon
laugh.gif
edit:forgot to mention how awesome the trickers for nonnative are! See roden gray.

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
People that knock nonnative have 0 taste, this is one of my favorite brands that I have yet to handle. the overall aesthetic and each piece is amazing.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
^ finally somebody who recognize

BreezyBirch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ferrealz. the techy stuff is really cool. wearing my poly/rayon pants from last season - most comfortable pair of pants (nonsweats) i own. their outerwear is pretty sick, and the pant-style varieties are supère cool.

jokerman: i don't see how you get apc from this...

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would wear the flying **** out of the burgundy boots.

TintoTerra

Reaction score
If you think it looks like jcrew, you aren't paying attention to the fit at all. They make some of the best trousers around at the moment imo. Sick fits on almost all of them.

I agree that that dude and his mustache are imminently punchable though.

Ritchee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like the fisherman's hat and what looks like an anorak. Those boots look cool but like some one mentioned those prices are steep. For a pair of those boots I could buy 2 alden's and a quoddy. Wish I could try them on in person.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads