• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun.

Mr. Lee

Reaction score
I think this look says a lot of things about a 30-year(s) old man and while all of them are not good, there is the "fun" element, for sure, but the fun is for people who see you in this get-up.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
not sure what to to say this thread is a doozy

except in general 30 somethings should not be dressing like pre-teens

laugh.gif

GoldenTribe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
While asking "Good lord, what the hell is that? ^", I want to take a minute to salute OP's formidable image manipulating skills:
blogheader2.jpg
Originally Posted by Blackfyre
tumblr_lfczw6nZor1qayhrz.jpg

laugh.gif

Doxe

Reaction score
OP,

Ignore the haters and naysayers. Buy a Bieber style jacket from an expensive designer label and post pics of yourself on your blog next to the Bieber pic
smile.gif

SuitMyself

Reaction score
Originally Posted by hermes man
What do you guys think of a style that shows the adventure side of me without looking like a douche (like those collar up guys, spiked up hairstyle etc.) that is appropriate to my age as i would want to end up looking like an immature and unmannered 30 years old

certainly not the average gentlemen style that may potray me as a balding man going through mid life crisis like the rest of the population which will scare away the young girls

i want to look like a stylish gentlemen that is ready for some fun which would be more young girl friendly

anyway i cant think of any other better style than this one

pozkpnhmgwvzcr.jpg

please share if you have any other ideas.

Hermes man, why did you post this picture of a teenage girl on a men's fashion forum? I don't understand.

anginaprinzmetal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Seriously !!! This guy is the biggest TROLL in the history of all trolls !!! WTF
ffffuuuu.gif

Somehow the troll got all of us posting...
facepalm.gif

bck

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Doxe
OP,

Ignore the haters and naysayers. Buy a Bieber style jacket from an expensive designer label and post pics of yourself on your blog next to the Bieber pic
smile.gif

Why troll?

ssfilez

Reaction score
Alright, I am not a big fan of Justin Bieber so I will be pretty biased about my opinion. Here it goes, never dress like this child superstar. However, you may wear clothes that you think only young men can use. I remember my mom saying that one of the ways to look young is to stay away from things that will make you look old.

narcissism

Reaction score
I like how Hermes man includes the price of everything he purchases even though he states "In this blog i would like to share my passion for fashion and serve as guide to other men who wish to indulge in fashion and to prove that you dont have to be "noveau rich" to afford the brands that you like as long as you have determination to save up." I think he just likes to brag that he can spend a lot of money on clothing.

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chasingred
PM Revolving. He's asked this same question.

That sounds like a conversation that should not be limited to mere PMs.

triathlete

Reaction score
The Beiber thing aside, let's not be too quick to pile on to the OP. He's doing exactly what lots of us do on this forum ... he's just not as subtle about it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads