• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kirby Allison: Affiliate thread

kirbya

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We are currently running a promotion of Free Shipping on entire shopping carts with any Saphir product. Great new stuff, if you don't already know about it. Read our polishing notes on the Saphir Shoe Polish.

No promotional code is needed for this promo. Just select "free shipping" at checkout.

Flimsychicken

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kirbya
We are currently running a promotion of Free Shipping on entire shopping carts with any Saphir product. Great new stuff, if you don't already know about it. Read our polishing notes on the Saphir Shoe Polish.

No promotional code is needed for this promo. Just select "free shipping" at checkout.

Just wanted to put a plug in and say that I ordered some Saphir a few weeks ago from Kirby and I couldn't be happier. Quick reply to my email about my order, great service all-around. Thanks a lot.

JamesX

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by buddingsartorialist
I second bleachboy--any current coupons? Thanks!

With Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday shopping coming, I would need more hangers
smile.gif
Are there any planned promotions?

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^Get on their mailing list, and you'll have access to discount codes that may not be posted here.

kirbya

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
...actually, I'll be offering Free Shipping on all orders through December 22, 2010 beginning today.

We're also working on the capability to offer Gift Cards, although the functionality isn't quite working properly yet. If you're interested and it doesn't work, just send me an email.

NO PROMOTIONAL CODE NEEDED.

Happy Holidays,

Kirby

MrInvariant

Reaction score
Free Shipping does not seem to work for me. Is the offer valid for US orders only? If so, it would be nice to state it in the FAQ or somewhere...

kirbya

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Unfortunately, Free Shipping is only domestic. However, those interested in international orders can reach out to me directly for a different "in lieu" discount.

ELG

Reaction score
I love the Mother of Pearl collar stays.

kirbya

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
img-hdr-closet-essentials.jpg

Outfit your closet this New Year with the Ultimate Closet Essentials for the Modern Gentleman. The proper closet accessories will help you maintain your wardrobe, keeping it looking new and preventing unnecessary damage. These are not merely accessories to use occasionally - rather, these objects are primary participants in the morning or evening ritual of getting dressed. Of preparing to exit the sanctuary of one's closet to confront the world with confidence, style and presence. We specialize in providing the highest-quality garment care accessories to the best-dressed. Below is a selection of some of the most important Closet Essentials that should be a part of any man's closet.

Explore the Possibilities to Upgrade Below

hatguy

Reaction score
what's different about the "new" clamping trouser hanger compared to the previous iteration and when will it be available?

any styleforum promotions?

apropos

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Website is extremely buggy? Have tried to checkout now with 4 separate browsers over 3 different computers over the last couple of days, and all that happens is that I keep getting redirected to the website homepage. This isn't the first time it's happened either, a few months back over Christmas when I tried to buy some stuff on an impulse as gifts every time I tried to add something to my cart or even randomly, I would be redirected to the website homepage. Could anyone else check out the website and tell me if you can checkout? Worried it might just be me but otherwise it isn't a good look for a site selling luxury goods.
confused.gif

kirbya

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Not sure what the specific problems are related to the website. We have had many successful orders with a low shopping cart abandonment. Feel free to contact me directly at 800.495.3201. I'd appreciate learning exactly what is going on with you not being able to place orders.

kirbya

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Also, people that use AOL have to open up a separate web browser (IE or Firefox) to place transactions. For whatever reason, AOL's security settings do not allow for any of our back-end technology to work (and we're not even that fancy -- the AOL web browser just sucks).

So, if you're using AOL, it's no surprise that you can't get the website to complete a transaction.

kwoyeu

Reaction score
any discount code lately? missed the free shipping
frown.gif

the shirt hangers are fantastic.
also i found that the clip hanger can be used to hang jeans upside down to get rid of wrinkles and multiple pairs at a time (i have about 40 pairs and hang 4 pairs on each of my 10 hangers) for as long as you want without any distressing at the points of contact. be careful with more delicate fabrics though.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads