• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bakatora

Reaction score
Originally Posted by URALLMORONS
I love that desk.

I have that desk. It's the only thing from ikea that survived college.

G0079

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kixslf
slodwg.jpg

Inverallen R by 45rpm gauze R by 45rpm shawl vest Tanner Goods for 3sixteen belt 3sixteen + 20BSP Wigwam Cypress Birks

Not digging this fit of yours... especially the vest and shoes.
Originally Posted by dsoren
forsf.jpg

Billy Reid Gant Rugger Left Field Alden

Perfect, looks great. And Robbie...the face you're making makes you look 50 years old!

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
slodwg.jpg

Inverallen
R by 45rpm gauze
R by 45rpm shawl vest
Tanner Goods for 3sixteen belt
3sixteen + 20BSP
Wigwam Cypress
Birk
s

bc of you I ordered 10 pairs of socks

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Synthese
lifstyle pic: visible horse rider

O2Dyfl.jpg

laugh.gif

now i see source of inspiration for the hair

kixslf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by G0079
Not digging this fit of yours... especially the vest and shoes.

Not trying to alienate you or be a dick but... what the **** do you know about stepping outside your realm of comfort and doing something different than the rest of the crowd?

Your fits look like every other heritage/americana/workwear bro on Broadway.

Selvedge jeans and Alden boots does not mean you have taste.

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
Texture the top, make it longer in the middle and a gradually shorter as it goes to the outside. Then use product like wax or clay to give it hold and more texture. Right now it looks like you just woke up and went out, that is to say, totally natural. Sometimes that's the look you want, but I don't think it suits dior homme.
This is true, when I was in NYC one of the DH SA's had some of the dopest hair I've ever seen haha it was so big and awesome and went so perfectly with the suit he was wearing. I was envious, and at the time, I just had short boring hair. Good fit overall stinger, you're starting to hit your stride. My hair is always doing something different, I don't really choose my hairstyle it mostly chooses itself, NYE was... interesting:
j8kRC.jpg
It was fun to have such absurd hair whilst drinking copious amounts of champagne and jagermeister
biggrin.gif
thx for positive comments on my latest fit, yes the jacket was dh. @robbie: You looked so much better before... I hate commenting on body type, but please start working out or dieting, we know you can get back to your old more svelte self.

theom-

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dsoren
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/9467/forsf.jpg[/I
MG] Billy Reid Gant Rugger Left Field Alden[/I]
Good photography makes the fit look much better then yours normally do, however the pockets on that jacket are horrendous. looks like udders or something.

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Not trying to alienate you or be a dick but... what the **** do you know about stepping outside your realm of comfort and doing something different than the rest of the crowd?

Your fits look like every other heritage/americana/workwear bro on Broadway.

Selvedge jeans and Alden boots does not mean you have taste.

U mad????

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by + theom
Good photography makes the fit look much better then yours normally do, however the pockets on that jacket are horrendous. looks like udders or something.

this

Sorry homie, you don't even want to see how many pairs I have.

i needed some beaters

listi that dh jacket was really good

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Listi
@robbie: You looked so much better before... I hate commenting on body type, but please start working out or dieting, we know you can get back to your old more svelte self.
I have been dieting(just water,coffee no pop trying to cut out refined foods and stick strictly to fresh stuff], I just need to come up with an exercise/workout plan. I am far more sedentary than I was, and I can't completely blame Geography but in Omaha I'd walk all over. Sometimes 2-3 miles just to do it, and on top of the mile or so I did in walking at Target. Here there isn't any place to walk to, and my job is very very slow in comparison. I appreciate the concern though and its something I am attempting to change though (obviously) not doing as much as I could/should.

G0079

Reaction score
Not trying to alienate you or be a dick but... what the **** do you know about stepping outside your realm of comfort and doing something different than the rest of the crowd? Your fits look like every other heritage/americana/workwear bro on Broadway. Selvedge jeans and Alden boots does not mean you have taste.
I'm not sure you've really got an accurate impression of what I like, but that's kind of beside the point. I normally really dig your stuff, but honestly dude the birkenstock clogs are just ridiculous and are downright gross footwear. Especially in the pacNW winter.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AR_Six
Lifestyle shot of the new office, which is a lifestyle shot because I'm always here.

Your office is cleaner than mine so I am just posting the view.

j6CUJ.jpg

kixslf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
U mad????

not at all. I just have a hard time taking feedback from Styleforum members who all think dressing the same is cool.

Originally Posted by G0079
I'm not sure you've really got an accurate impression of what I like, but that's kind of beside the point. I normally really dig your stuff, but honestly dude the birkenstock clogs are just ridiculous and are downright gross footwear. Especially in the pacNW winter.

I know they're polarizing. Also, weather is brilliant in Portland right now. Not a cloud in the sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads