• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

BlackToothedGrin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
SVB get in on that Inverallan group buy instead. I think a chunkier knit like that would look awesome on you

StanleyVanBuren

Thumb Raider
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BlackToothedGrin
SVB get in on that Inverallan group buy instead. I think a chunkier knit like that would look awesome on you

meh, if I was going to spend that much, I would get the SNS Herning Stark in burgundy. Unfortunately I can't find it anywhere in Small except through SNS Herning directly, which puts the price close to $350 at the current exchange rate.
confused.gif

shibbel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ First link doesnt work. If you love it, do it- but I don't like that RO jacket at all.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
if it goes down a bit more ill def consider. i think both items might be ugly enough to make it to clearance
lol8[1].gif
fwiw i have an extra 20 percent off at oki ni, so at 1414 it comes out to 8-something...still im hoping it makes it to clearance edit: tried fixing link, still doesnt work. they are damir doma "fazies" boots

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I believe those are the boots in question, the internet won't let us see them because of how ugly they are
teacha.gif

damir.jpg

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah, i do think they are a bit off-looking. i like how you can see some parts of its construction, very intriguing to me.

so you think theyll make it to clearance then??
the greys sold quick as soon as they were marked down.

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
dont do it. both of those are some of the ugliest things ive ever seen..

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I always really really disliked the toe box on Damir Doma shoes, I don't know how to explain it, it's not bulbous it's...bleuahhh (sorry). Also, nay on the RO jacket, that thing is way ugly and it'll manage to look even worse when worn. So, by all means, wait. That stuff will make it to the 2020 okini super-clearance
confused.gif

Lupo

Reaction score
These
44253941ef14f.jpg
(might me one size to small) or what till these go on sale
44283609nk14f.jpg

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
first pair are not very nice. depending on your size you can get pretty nice deal on the painted ones in b&s

Lupo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by snowmanxl
Paint. Worth it at full price imo.

What is the difference between the women's shoes and the men's shoes (women's are cheaper)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics