• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulYAY

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
grit- I don't know what you're getting at.. but I like it.

also, +1 to dsoren being the most annoying plebe.

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wEstSidE
this guy definitely makes me look poor.

shti i just realized you're westside from sufu. your tumblr's awesome. i loled heartily at the video

wEstSidE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by indesertum
shti i just realized you're westside from sufu. your tumblr's awesome. i loled heartily at the video
thanks, i really appreciate that. but i want you to know that it's not just me there's about 8 of us working on it. we will have something ready on monday so tune in.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PaulYAY
also, +1 to dsoren being the most annoying plebe.
didn't he sign up like yesterday? and he's dishing out advice today? that's the problem with the internet, gives everyone a voice

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i always found that argument interesting.

just because he signed up yesterday doesnt mean he's a noob. he could rick owens for all we know

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
^search post history

/discussion

JasonCali

Reaction score
IMG_0068-1.jpg

IMG_0075-1.jpg

IMG_0077-1.jpg

IMG_0080-1.jpg

IMG_0091.jpg

Dior Homme leather/nylon puffy jacket (The jacket is too puffy imo, well...)
Ernest Sewn henley tee
Nudie thin finn jeans
Hermes belt
Lanvin sneakers
Rolex white gold Daytona watch (I bought it just today!)

wEstSidE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
didn't he sign up like yesterday? and he's dishing out advice today? that's the problem with the internet, gives everyone a voice
good thing about fashion though is that it's not a democracy.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
keep posting jasoncali we need some ballers to balance out all the peasants

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The puffy jacket does you no favors, my man. Maybe fewer, or smaller pictures would help ease your introduction to SF also. For example, there's no need for two photos of you from a top down perspective.

BillyMaysHere!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JasonCali
Dior Homme leather/nylon puffy jacket (The jacket is too puffy imo, well...) Ernest Sewn henley tee Nudie thin finn jeans Hermes belt Lanvin sneakers Rolex white gold Daytona watch (I bought it just today!)
I don't mean to be an arse, but you look like a bowling ball in this fit. I think it's the puffiness of the jacket, really doesn't suit too many body types. Also, maybe nudie thin finn isn't the cut for you - it looks like you tried compensating for the narrow cut by sizing up too much, and it's not doing any favours. Hang around and look at some of the jeans pics that have been posted, especially Moo's, and work from there. Also, fyi, is that a power band on your right wrist?

JasonCali

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nil
The puffy jacket does you no favors, my man. Maybe fewer, or smaller pictures would help ease your introduction to SF also. For example, there's no need for two photos of you from a top down perspective.

Noted. Thanks.

Originally Posted by jet
keep posting jasoncali we need some ballers to balance out all the peasants

Thanks, I guess.

JasonCali

Reaction score
Originally Posted by BillyMaysHere!
I don't mean to be an arse, but you look like a bowling ball in this fit. I think it's the puffiness of the jacket, really doesn't suit too many body types.

Also, fyi, is that a power band on your right wrist?

Yeah, the jacket is really puffy. I'm also wearing a thick thermal undershirt under my henley. It's freezing here in London...

Yeah, I'm wearing a power balance bracelet, why?

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
****, man, multi quote is not that complicated. Christ.

I always liked those lanvins but green sneakers are sort of hard to wear so I didn't kop. Jacket looks terrible and the sleeves even look too short. Thin finn is not a cut suited to the bigger dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads