• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackToothedGrin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
First WAYWT
Od0K4.jpg
SNS Rugby Spurr CP

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Goon white boy in these tiny jeans?

speaking of, Listi, fly hedi look, I'm a fan.

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ben85
Do you ever post fit pics? Or just comment on **** so we have to look at that queer emo in your avatar?
yes, i've posted lots of fit pics actually, but you probably wouldn't be too happy with them as i'm the "queer emo" in my avatar looks good listi, feel like it could've been better with a wallet chain or some sort of glam accessory but whatevs edit: lol **** forgot this was you http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/816/img0587z.jpg

G0079

Reaction score
The beard with the giant hair is rad, Listi. Keep them together!

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wEstSidE
what? it's the perfect atmosphere for a peasant revolt. monseigneur over here needs to stop flaunting wealth in front of us unless he is going to drop a gold coin out the coach.

u peasant foo?

wEstSidE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwoyeu
i may be misremembering but was anyone actually displaying anger or jealousy or whatever in the last couple of pages? more like being amused that dude couldn't even pull of a decent fit with all that money - also the ''strategic placement" of wealth symbols. was anyone crying or anything? lol
it's a bunch of "i could have done better with that amount of money" which to me is the same thing.

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dsoren
I have nothing wrong with listing brands. Your problem is that you obviously buy **** purely because it's designer...yet the two fits you have posted have been absolutely terrible. I literally had no idea it was possible to spend so much money and look so bad. The jeans are ill-fitting and the huge white fades look like ****. You are wearing a rugged-preppy looking sweater with ghetto high-tops, and that makes absolutely no sense. I'm thinking that jacket cost you, what, 5k? Doesn't look like it. You are also wearing a pretty decent watch with some ugly hook bracelet thing that looks like it's from A&F. My biggest problem though is that half of the pics you have posted haven't been fit pics. This thread is called "What Are You Wearing Today," not "What kind of faux-baller **** do you drop ridiculous amounts of money on." We don't need to see pictures of your (ridiculously too large) cologne collection, your Swarvoski jolly rancher bowl, your multiple blackberrys, and definitely not your black card. I will say that I like those Tom Ford frames...
***** please. like half the board here doesnt buy things because of the brand name.
Originally Posted by shibbel
Jealously, I think some people are butthurt over the amount of money this guy appears to have. The comments that read, and I'm paraphrasing "you're fat, stop buying designer clothes" are just envy driven. +1
are you being serious? his outfit frankly doesnt look that nice. are you being facetious or just blind? on a side note i like his attitude as he isnt butthurt over all the asshole comments and doesnt go on for five pages about how good he actually looks (no hate Mr. Moo)
Originally Posted by Ben85
Do you ever post fit pics? Or just comment on **** so we have to look at that queer emo in your avatar?
you dont want him posting fits here less there be another 3, 4 page long shitstorm.
Originally Posted by BlackToothedGrin
First WAYWT
Od0K4.jpg
SNS Rugby Spurr CP

on a happier note, this is fantastic. really clean. sf groupthink done right

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
my new camera comes on monday and my clothes are finally coming in two weeks

prepare yourselves

smile.gif

but can we not seriously not degrade this into another shitstorm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads