• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jersey Shore 3

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
All Deanna wants to do is boan Sitch, but he keeps on deny deny deny
lol8[1].gif

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
All Deanna wants to do is boan Sitch, but he keeps on deny deny deny
lol8[1].gif

When he said he was stuck with a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and then she says "...and me!", that had to be the most pathetic moment in television history.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'll never go out of my way to watch the show, but it's a ton of fun to catch up on re-runs or marathons. Hilarious, mindless, nonsense fun.

The show isn't technically staged. You put a house with a bunch of people who booze all day and night and work at a t-shirt shop by day - you'll get ridiculousness. You put a bunch of skanks who hate the other skank in the same house you get drama. You get the boyfriend of one skank living with other skanks that hate the skank you get awkward drama. Formulaic "reality" TV. BUt it works and it's cheap.

JohnGalt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Slopho
When he said he was stuck with a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and then she says "...and me!", that had to be the most pathetic moment in television history.

I found myself embarassed for her
uhoh.gif

celery

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They're on a third season? Damn.

zjpj83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KenRose
she's gonna get him when he's smashed out of his mind and defenseless.

Oh for sure.

embowafa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Slopho

Sitch: *pause*...aaaahm good.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It didn't hit me until now that last night's offering was incredibly light on the Situation. He was even scarce during the fake Ronnie thing.

embowafa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
It didn't hit me until now that last night's offering was incredibly light on the Situation. He was even scarce during the fake Ronnie thing.
I noticed the same thing. A couple other observations from last night's episode: 1) Everyone in that house is marsupialed, except for Vinny and Pauly. Those guys obviously have 2 brain cells to rub together. Maybe I'm reading a little too into it, but their sense of humor (calling the guy Ronnie, making fun of Snooki/Jwoww's letter) indicates there's some wit there. 2) I used to like Snooki...she was always this lovable little munchkin. But she's become so disgusting that it makes it really hard to even look at her. Her face always looks like it's melting...she's gotten even fatter....the talking about having to **** every five minutes. She's making the Snooki character from South Park more accurate by the episode.
South_Park_Snooki_rapes_Cartman.jpg
3) WHO THE **** IS THAT MEDDLING ***** THAT'S ALWAYS AT THE CLUB?!?!? I hate a cockblocker and that girl is the cockblocker to end all cockblockers. Make her go away. 4) The editing and framing of the shots try their hardest to hide it, but it's so obvious that there's a mob of people everywhere they go. I never thought I'd say this, but I think they've become too famous for their own good. It might be time for a new crew of nobodies.

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Snooki and JWoww are getting their own spinoff show. Are they really the stars of Jersey Shore?

runner-guy

Reaction score
The episode was pretty funny last night. The whole thing with the Ronnie look alike was hilarious. Why the **** would any guy want to hook up with Snooki. That guy she hooked up with had to be planted by the show.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by embowafa
I noticed the same thing.

A couple other observations from last night's episode:

4) The editing and framing of the shots try their hardest to hide it, but it's so obvious that there's a mob of people everywhere they go. I never thought I'd say this, but I think they've become too famous for their own good. It might be time for a new crew of nobodies.

Haven't seen the latest episode but yeah their recognition will beging to hurt the quality of the show. But then again The OC and Laguna Beach didn't seem to have a big problem with that. They should probably get a new house in Jersey and replace at least half the cast. Definitely keep Pauly D and Mike.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads