• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
V001R_150.jpg

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lane
lol, go ************* ****** those are hideous. It doesn't matter what my personal preference is. Nice ad hominem though, sorry I don't take pics of the clothes I buy for you.

Peace out little annoying homie.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
that ******* peacoat

It still saddens me that the whole blowup over that thing is lost forever. That was a real turning point in how the vendor's product was perceived by a good chunk of SF. More people seemed less willing to overlook various flaws after that incident.

shibbel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I actually have a pair of Prada rubber sole square toes in my closet from like 7 years ago

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by raginberriodoom
^haha standard SF newbie uniform.

I'm seeing DBs on the people who used to wear squared toed shoes everywhere (not even just for dressed up occasions). Are DBs becoming the new squared toed shoe!?

not really. Just over-exposure, there's nothing really wrong with DBs like there is with square toes... they aren't ugly, just not that interesting/exciting

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
It still saddens me that the whole blowup over that thing is lost forever. That was a real turning point in how the vendor's product was perceived by a good chunk of SF. More people seemed less willing to overlook various flaws after that incident.

For real, I went looking for it a while ago and couldn't find it
frown.gif

Also Lane I like you man but you need to chill out (and this is coming from an angry ******)

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HarrisonK
... so what do the wonderful douche bags here on Styleforum think about my Sperrys? I only heard from one douche called Lane, where is everyone else?
Just another pair of boat shoes Walking away from the harbor Just another pair of boat shoes Walking away from the harbor
Originally Posted by dls6128
5055399263_c2b10dc64c.jpg

Courtesy of mellowfellow.

:jealous: Also,
CP_IAMs.jpg
Would it be an insult to the deity of CPs if I swapped the thin, white laces out for some thicker, natural ones? (I'll x-post to baller sneaker thread.)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads