• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys,

We're expecting our Spring '11 Thorogood No 685 boot in a few weeks. For this run, we chose a hardcore cowhide called "Crazy Horse." I know, the name is fantastic.

We'll have a ton of details and things to talk about when they formally launch, but here's some quick snowy pics to whet your appetite until then.

5370760852_6de85e9411.jpg

See Full Size

5370761058_719836730e.jpg

See Full Size

unclesam099

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Epaulet
Absolutely. The thick cotton Walts (Moleskin, Wide Wales) usually fit Rudy customers too, so the only Rudy's that I ran off for Fall were dress pants and select flannels.

But for Spring, we'll bring the Rudy fit back in Super 120's dress pants, seersuckers, cottons, chambray's and more.

Thanks for your order! And yes, the Walt can be let out in the thigh up to about a half inch. If you flip the legs inside out, you can see the seam allowances.

Cool, I am a DIY person and have taken pant legs IN before, so I could do it. Thanks for letting me know! I could try one of the thicker ones, though, to see if there's a chance that they'll fit out of the box.

Simplicio

Reaction score
I think I might want to know more about those boots. I'll be patient, but it sounds as if February will hit pretty hard.

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i dropped by the orchard street store on my way out of selfedge. man, that shop rules. need to drop by the brooklyn shop to peep some things (ie. wool cardigan)

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I marked down two of our Fall SeaVees styles to $65. Pretty killer deal at this price. Free USA shipping too! Please note that they're final sale, and we can't offer any refunds or exchanges on them.

These things run a little bit small, so order the same size that you take in Nikes or Adidas. For a general formula:

Alden Barrie/TruBalance 9 = Dress Shoe 9.5 = Seavees 10

Stonewashed%20leather%20plimsol.jpg

Stonewashed Leather Sneaker: $65

seavees%20chukka.jpg

3-Eye Chukka: $65

dinted voice

Reaction score
Any chance of madras shirts (long sleeve?) for summer? I know long sleeve defeats the purpose of madras but I can't bring myself to wear a short sleeve button down.

cicero79

Reaction score
Hey Mike looks like I was late on the draw for the gunmetal and british khaki chinos this time around. Will you be restocking for February?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dinted voice
Any chance of madras shirts (long sleeve?) for summer? I know long sleeve defeats the purpose of madras but I can't bring myself to wear a short sleeve button down.

Oh my god yes! We'll have a ton to choose from in both Long Sleeve and Short Sleeve.

And seriously, I've got some madras colors that will make your head burst!

bl@ster

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

We're expecting our Spring '11 Thorogood No 685 boot in a few weeks. For this run, we chose a hardcore cowhide called "Crazy Horse." I know, the name is fantastic.

We'll have a ton of details and things to talk about when they formally launch, but here's some quick snowy pics to whet your appetite until then.

These look great. Question though, will they be leather lined in the interior like last year's model?

This could be a "double cop" for me, as someone in superdenim said.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SeventyFive
Are there any updates on the briefcase?

Yes, our leather should be delivered any day now. We're looking at an early March launch for it in black and brown. I've personally been using the sample for six months of nearly daily use, so it's the real deal. This thing is going to be killer!

Originally Posted by cicero79
Hey Mike looks like I was late on the draw for the gunmetal and british khaki chinos this time around. Will you be restocking for February?

Definitely working on a restock for both. Will probably be early to mid-March.

Originally Posted by bl@ster
These look great. Question though, will they be leather lined in the interior like last year's model?

This could be a "double cop" for me, as someone in superdenim said.

Absolutely, it's fully leather lined. You're going to love the details of this leather. Plus, they'll be a nice hidden surprise too. IMO these are definitely double cop worthy!

nonissue

Reaction score
Mike, how much are those boots gonna run?

StanleyVanBuren

Thumb Raider
Reaction score
And seriously, I've got some madras colors that will make your head burst!

I think you should tease us with fabric swatches, if you have any.
biggrin.gif

nbernie

Reaction score
Hi Mike,
Any thoughts on getting an Epaulet rewards program going? I now have 5 pairs of your pants and a pair of Aldens and every time I think how cool it would be if you could get people an account number or something where if they spend $1000 at the store they get $50 off next purchase. Along those lines. In any case absolutely love the shop!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads