• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Need Supply - official Affiliate thread

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
EditL nvm
smile.gif

herzzreh

Reaction score
Originally Posted by chrisRVA
Wings and Horns chinos are on order, but the delivery date has been pushed back to January.

Addtionally, we have extended the current SF code through January and made it 15% off rather than 10%. Don't forget that these codes also work on sale merchandise!

Does SFDEC work on women's stuff? Mrs would like to do some shopping.

ohyoumad

Reaction score
So do you get 15% off your first order as a new customer? Looking to place my first order with this company. Another question, do the codes apply to one item or the whole order?

I guess these styleforum exclusive coupons are up once a month?

Thanks for any info - excited to order from these guys.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by herzzreh
Does SFDEC work on women's stuff? Mrs would like to do some shopping.

yeah i pmed him about this. i dont know why it doesnt apply universally but evne the valet coupon for Need did not apply to womens. hopefully they change this asap

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
stopped by the other day and grabbed some w+h chinos and a gitman flannel, I like the new location/layout. visiting you guys also gives me an excuse to go to for the love of chocolate

ohyoumad

Reaction score
just placed my first order with you all. Is there a new SF code every month? Looking forward to getting my order!

yesssir

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
stopped by the other day and grabbed some w+h chinos and a gitman flannel, I like the new location/layout. visiting you guys also gives me an excuse to go to for the love of chocolate

Have you tried using the SF discount in store? I tried and they said that I can only order online with the code and ask for an in-store pick up rather than mailing it out. The sales associate told me that online and in-store is two different entities (not sure how true this is).

omar white

Reaction score
pretty amped about this code still working. just grabbed a BILLYKIRK large carryall today for $250 shipped. definitely a new fave site.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
Originally Posted by yesssir
Have you tried using the SF discount in store? I tried and they said that I can only order online with the code and ask for an in-store pick up rather than mailing it out. The sales associate told me that online and in-store is two different entities (not sure how true this is).

I've used the discount in the store several times. they didn't used to accept it, but do now.

jslade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just placed an order with you guys. Thanks for the service!

Pulp088

Reaction score
The SFDEC code is not working anymore. Is another going to be available soon? I wouldn't mind picking up a pair of black APC new standards...hint hint

bluebeansoup

Reaction score
Originally Posted by chrisRVA
New February Code is up - SFFEB10

I just might do my first raw denim purchase from you guys! APC New Cure!
Thank you!

bluebeansoup

Reaction score
Is it impossible for me to check my order's status if I didn't check the box to create an account?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads