• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Tee*

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Please do this test and announce the result:

http://www.maniacworld.com/color_blind_test.htm

Don't you dare to cheat !
dragonstouch_slap.gif

mellowfellow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by zissou
As usual, as soon as I start whining, it shows up. Tracking went from 'we have no idea where the **** this thing is' straight to 'delivered'.

usps is lame! Just checked the tracking update and it said "We attempted to deliver your item at 4:44 pm on January 19, 2011 and a notice was left". LIES, i was home all day and there wasn't even any notice left in my mail box. I bet they will leave a note tomorrow for me to pick up the package over the weekend.

dwyhajlo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by scott.m
mens-non-no-undercover-2011-springsummer-underman-lookbook-4.jpg

so dope

Love Undercover. Would wear a lot of it if I could (1) find it and (2) if I wasn't too tall to wear any of it (I'm assuming).

Originally Posted by bakatora
DHL probing me for customs information. It seems the people that contact you and tell you to e-mail them don't read your e-mails and just send you a generic template about your order asking for ridiculous information on name and address of manufacturer etc.

*sigh* probably won't be ordering from oki-ni anymore if they stick with DHL.

DHL is probably the worst of that whole group of companies (UPS, FedEx, et al), which is saying a lot. I loathe having to hand my money over to any of them. So expensive, with terrible service to boot.

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mellowfellow
usps is lame! Just checked the tracking update and it said "We attempted to deliver your item at 4:44 pm on January 19, 2011 and a notice was left". LIES, i was home all day and there wasn't even any notice left in my mail box. I bet they will leave a note tomorrow for me to pick up the package over the weekend.

I suspect that when a signature is required the mailmen just leave the packages in the car so they don't have the carry it around because most likely the person will not be there to sign for the package.

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dwyhajlo
Love Undercover. Would wear a lot of it if I could (1) find it and (2) if I wasn't too tall to wear any of it (I'm assuming).
Undercover isn't cut for the particularly short and looks very good on all builds, generally average height looks best, 5'8-5'10.

dwyhajlo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by scott.m
Undercover isn't cut for the particularly short and looks very good on all builds, generally average height looks best, 5'8-5'10.

Haha, well I'm like 6'5"

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RFX45
Yah, he said "kill the South Park writer with a fishstick." It's funny but it even has it's own wiki page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fishsticks_(South_Park)

Yeah, I just listened to it, and the line is "choke a South Park writer with a fishstick" (although maybe he actually said "fish dick"; I can't tell) on the track "Gorgeous". Proving, once again, that Kanye West is the only person in America without a sense of humor.

Originally Posted by hendrix
guy on the right would look awesome if it weren't for the glasses and yellow sneakers. That shirt, vest and pants look real nice.

I could be way off on this, but doesn't that shirt look kinda like the marbled Jil stuff, some of which AR has (maybe a blazer)?

Originally Posted by dwyhajlo
DHL is probably the worst of that whole group of companies (UPS, FedEx, et al), which is saying a lot. I loathe having to hand my money over to any of them. So expensive, with terrible service to boot.

I honestly thought they'd gone out of business at this point. They righteously effed over a client of mine (back when I was in sales) on a delivery. I would actively go out of my way to avoid them.

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by zissou
As usual, as soon as I start whining, it shows up. Tracking went from 'we have no idea where the **** this thing is' straight to 'delivered'.

This pretty much explains my life. Once waited on a USPS priority package for TWO AND A HALF WEEKS before it showed up. Called every other day after the expected delivery date passed, and was essentially told, "it'll get there when it gets there." 2-3 days ******.

And people think government-run anything is the answer.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
Unfortunate to hear you've had trouble with USPS. They've never lost any of my packages or delivered anything late, so I have no qualms with them.

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by El Argentino
This pretty much explains my life. Once waited on a USPS priority package for TWO AND A HALF WEEKS before it showed up. Called every other day after the expected delivery date passed, and was essentially told, "it'll get there when it gets there." 2-3 days ******.

And people think government-run anything is the answer.

Yeah **** roads and water and food and fire departments because my package didn't arrive on time.
censored.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads