• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snowmanxl
anyways, i was looking at the tag on my kzo cardigan and i found this to be funny.

dsc01569p.jpg

I really like how my KZO pants fit but the quality is awful. About to have them repaired for the third time. The dye on the pockets ran too.

**** a rich kid. and the vanity project he rode in on.

Prada_Ferragamo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sq4you
who are all these hypebeast losers? and why is it that rappers always feel the need to travel with an entourage? is it all their closest buddies from the hood way-back-when before they were loaded?

only normal looking guy is second from the right with the hermes (or valextra) bag

They talk tough, but they are soft IRL.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
and why is it that rappers always feel the need to travel with an entourage? is it all their closest buddies from the hood way-back-when before they were loaded?

It's usually to intimidate and protect you from crazy fans. This particular entourage... just can't be explained.

only normal looking guy is second from the right with the hermes (or valextra) bag

That is actually Farnsworth Bentley, Diddy's old butler. He actually has a pretty good style when he doesn't go overboard.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i remember this pic. the guy to the immediate left (in the pic) has such a punchable face. gotta love the jil marble.

PaulYAY

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snake
If you look at the waywt over on sz you'll see that not everyone that subscribes to the goth ninja aesthetic is lanky and malnourished. I'm a pretty small guy and thats only because of my genetics. That's what I think anyways as I'm constantly studying my face with greasy chinese food and pizza.

I don't have any internet sources to pull about this (maybe someone else does) but I read in 'Varieties of Human Physique' that there is great variance in the lengths of insestinal systems, that one person of the same height and weight as another can have a digestive track (total intestinal length) that is 1/2 as long as the other. The result being less absorbtion, which is completely different than metabolic rate, which most associate with net calorie gain/loss.

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RFX45
The gayfish episode was epic.
lol8[1].gif

Here's his entourage.
kanyewestentourage1.jpg

the fact that Kanye is in a Junya x brooks bros blazer is ******* hilarious, and BoO trench too.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by zissou
I've had a package sitting in customs purgatory for close to two weeks now. Anything to be done other than wait impatiently?
As usual, as soon as I start whining, it shows up. Tracking went from 'we have no idea where the **** this thing is' straight to 'delivered'.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RFX45
The gayfish episode was epic.
lol8[1].gif

I'm pretty sure Kanye directly references that episode in one of the tracks on his new album (maybe "Gorgeous", or something like that).

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was super bored today and went to Century 21 for the first time. Holy god what a wreck, never going back. Saw one Jil sweater in a XXXL surrounded by tons of Love Moschino and tons of other junk. Some MJ mainline but it was all ******. Blech

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bows1
I was super bored today and went to Century 21 for the first time. Holy god what a wreck, never going back. Saw one Jil sweater in a XXXL surrounded by tons of Love Moschino and tons of other junk. Some MJ mainline but it was all ******. Blech

I feel like 3-5 years ago I used to have tons of luck, but maybe I always just ended up going when they were putting new stuff out. The past few times I've gone it's been really disappointing though, although i've attempted to go when stuff is on further sale so that probably explains most of it.

bakatora

Reaction score
DHL probing me for customs information. It seems the people that contact you and tell you to e-mail them don't read your e-mails and just send you a generic template about your order asking for ridiculous information on name and address of manufacturer etc.

*sigh* probably won't be ordering from oki-ni anymore if they stick with DHL.

edit: this fabric detail sheet is even worse. "3. Total number of single ends per square centimeter: __________________
a. # of single ends in warp ____________
b. # of single ends in filling ____________

4. Weight of fabric in grams per square meter: ________________________"

and that's just the tip of the ice berg. what. the. ****.

*Tee*

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hendrix
guy on the right would look awesome if it weren't for the glasses and yellow sneakers. That shirt, vest and pants look real nice.

LOL

If someone would have told me that there's ONE guy - among 65,670 SF users - who likes this fit and asked me to venture a guess, I would have bet on you ( 0 )
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads