• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
ugh. my apartment smells like cigarettes and i do'nt ******* smoke. went into the hallway and it reeks. adding this to reasons to move.

L.R.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did spam-bots suddenly attack en masse?

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7
I hate having to wake up at 7:30 every morning but so is the life of a grown-up.

give 4:30 a try and tell me how it works for ya. or better yet, have a baby and then tell me how the 2:30 feedings are coming along.
smile.gif

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I hate having to wake up at 7:30 every morning but so is the life of a grown-up.

I wish I could sleep in that late.

Am really packing on the pounds lately. And not in a good way.
frown.gif

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Thomas
give 4:30 a try and tell me how it works for ya. or better yet, have a baby and then tell me how the 2:30 feedings are coming along.
smile.gif

How are the 2:30 feedings coming along, T? My little ones are getting a little better. A little. Yesterday I went out for drinks (non-alcoholic, in my case) with my best friend. He told me he got a job in another country and is moving there in March. As an expat it is hard to make good friends...gonna miss him. On the upside, today I got a call from another friend who told me he is moving back to Japan having been away for a couple of years...not to the same city but at least to the same time zone. I guess it kinda evens out.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Alter
How are the 2:30 feedings coming along, T? My little ones are getting a little better. A little.

Yesterday I went out for drinks (non-alcoholic, in my case) with my best friend. He told me he got a job in another country and is moving there in March. As an expat it is hard to make good friends...gonna miss him. On the upside, today I got a call from another friend who told me he is moving back to Japan having been away for a couple of years...not to the same city but at least to the same time zone. I guess it kinda evens out.

Well, I adjusted to them a while back, but the tricky part is timing it so I can get back to sleep, then get up around 4:30, run my miles, shower, and be ready by the time she's hungry again. Sometimes it works out, other times...not so much. A few times I tried not sleeping after the 2:30 feeding and it was fine, but the next day was rough.

This morning she slept to 3:45, which I can totally work with. I understand that once children hit a certain weight that they start sleeping longer, which makes her slow weight gain a real killer for us. It's all I can do to keep from force-feeding her bon-bons. She's still skinny, which is funny since my cuz just had a son, and he looks like a sumo in training. I'll bet he sleeps like a log, though.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edinatlanta
I wish I could sleep in that late.

Am really packing on the pounds lately. And not in a good way.
frown.gif

Wait. Why would you be gaining pounds?

smile.gif

If I ever have a child, I will make sure to hire a nanny. Oh, and you as its godfather.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
If I ever adopt a child, I will make sure to hire a nanny. Oh, and you as its godfather.

FTFY.

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
somebody put up a Steelers poster at work. Normally, I don't care. However they used thumb tacks, but since our walls are very dense, they decided to thumb tack it right on the canvas of one of the works of art we have in the building.

facepalm.gif

whiteslashasian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gomestar
somebody put up a Steelers poster at work. Normally, I don't care. However they used thumb tacks, but since our walls are very dense, they decided to thumb tack it right on the canvas of one of the works of art we have in the building.

facepalm.gif

Steelers fans...
ffffuuuu.gif

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
This morning she slept to 3:45, which I can totally work with. I understand that once children hit a certain weight that they start sleeping longer, which makes her slow weight gain a real killer for us. It's all I can do to keep from force-feeding her bon-bons. She's still skinny, which is funny since my cuz just had a son, and he looks like a sumo in training. I'll bet he sleeps like a log, though.
lol8[1].gif

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
(...)

If I ever have a child, I will make sure to hire a nanny. Oh, and you as its godfather.

...must cross-poast to the 'happy' thread.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rambo
lol8[1].gif

SRSLY, Mrs. T's all pureeing squash and carrots and yams for BabyT to smear and spit up, and I'm all behind her telling her she should be putting cheeseburgers and cinnabons in that damn food processor. Let's get some results here, people!

Crane's

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A few years ago I had a fight with a 2x12 on a job site. The board won that one by a TKO. It killed one of my teeth which is now so effing loose it isn't funny and it's really annoying. I'm at the point where ripping it out with pliers sounds good.

StephenHero

Black Floridian
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gomestar

facepalm.gif

Little instances like this where people simply fail to "get it" infuriate me. Stupidity knows no bounds.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads