• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wings + Horns S/S 2011

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wings + Horns S/S'2011 Stockists:

Please bump your affiliate thread or this thread when you receive, or hear word of receiving S/S gear. Thanks in advance. I hope it begins to trickle down soon to US domestic stockists. Love Roden but in all honesty I can't wait 2-2.5 weeks for my package to clear the border.

Psydelik

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bowvalley2000
did they say they were getting more?
I didn't ask, but I'm sure they are as Rob Lo is the Wings N. American rep and he owns the store. @Slack; good call, bro!

nycxandy

Reaction score
Will the service boots be released again this season?

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
It really takes that long from Roden Gray? I've ordered plenty of things from Canada, Japan, and the EU and it anything it seems to get here faster than many US stockists. Is Roden just really slow?

Originally Posted by slack tide
Wings + Horns S/S'2011 Stockists:

Please bump your affiliate thread or this thread when you receive, or hear word of receiving S/S gear. Thanks in advance. I hope it begins to trickle down soon to US domestic stockists. Love Roden but in all honesty I can't wait 2-2.5 weeks for my package to clear the border.

blazingazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wonder what else is coming out.
generally i like winter releases much more.

layering allows way more choices.

bassmanpatsfan18

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bassmanpatsfan18
It seems to be. I emailed them a while ago asking if they'd be coming out with any denim in a washed grey and Rob Lo responded saying:

Sorry there will not be any grey jeans coming out april 2011.

Rob Lo

I hope they don't change the cut too much.

Update:

Rob says they will be re-releasing the slim cut (slightly updated) in a raw jean, a 1 year wash and a bleached out wash.

I guess we'll have to wait until april to see what those are like.

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bassmanpatsfan18
Update: Rob says they will be re-releasing the slim cut (slightly updated) in a raw jean, a 1 year wash and a bleached out wash. I guess we'll have to wait until april to see what those are like.
Awesome. Thanks for the info. Await with bated breath.
drool.gif
Originally Posted by MSSneaker
It really takes that long from Roden Gray? I've ordered plenty of things from Canada, Japan, and the EU and it anything it seems to get here faster than many US stockists. Is Roden just really slow?
Yes, for me, in the mid Atlantic - Roden takes a particularly long time. However it's beyond their control. It's shipped Canada Post (?) and sits at the CA/US border at the mercy of those customs inspectors. It enters into the US at a bad port being there's probably about 200 lbs of BC buds moving across the border every day, along with my W+H terry loop blanket. My personal average shipping time from order to delivery is 2 to 2.5 weeks. You can get a pair of shoes Fedexed from Sweden (from TBS for example) overnight but a parcel from our frangs up north just takes a bit longer (different shipping service, granted - though similar s&h cost)
satisfied.gif

guyferguson

Affiliate vendor
Reaction score
Our first Spring shipment arrived today, though it is very small. We have the mac in khaki, as well as the loop terry hoody and sweatpants in Olive. Prices are the same as shown on RG. I'll be taking pictures for the webshop tonight, so they should be live at some point tomorrow. If anyone has any questions, or would like to order in the meantime just send us an email and we'll get back to you asap.

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Guy_4HM
Our first Spring shipment arrived today, though it is very small. We have the mac in khaki, as well as the loop terry hoody and sweatpants in Olive. Prices are the same as shown on RG. I'll be taking pictures for the webshop tonight, so they should be live at some point tomorrow. If anyone has any questions, or would like to order in the meantime just send us an email and we'll get back to you asap.

Thanks guy & 4HM for the update.

So anyone purchased/received anything from Roden yet for S/S? Any comments on the sweats fit/sizing versus last year?

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
got my first pair of W+H pants in a loooong time. slim chinos, fit pretty well
smile.gif

FiveFiveFive

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
got my first pair of W+H pants in a loooong time. slim chinos, fit pretty well
smile.gif

Did they work out the sizing issues on the chinos? Last season the size 31 fit me pretty well everywhere except the waist, which measured out to 34". Thought that was a little weird.

Feji

Reaction score
Originally Posted by slack tide
Thanks guy & 4HM for the update.

So anyone purchased/received anything from Roden yet for S/S? Any comments on the sweats fit/sizing versus last year?

I've got a pair of the sweats in Medium. Can't comment on how they are versus last years, but they run a little long on me (5'7", 145lb). The top block is about 11", inseam runs 33.5". Thigh is 11", and hem is about 8" wide. Waist is 14" laid flat, fits me pretty confortably although I fear it'll stretch a bit. I figured the drawstrings on the hems would let me stack up a bit like the WH collection pics, but it was stacking up a little too much for my liking.

picture001st.jpg

picture002dc.jpg

With that said, Anybody interested in a pair of charcoal WH sweats in a Medium since these are a little too long for my liking?

nowiremember

Reaction score
I purchased a Large Loop Terry hoodie in black from roden.. just got it today.. had emailed them for sizing decided on a large (19.5" pit to pit according to them) I am a 38" chest and its huge.
Now i am worried the f/w 10 cashmere cardigan i ordered in small from stel will be too big.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads