• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jersey Shore 3

frenchy

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
[QUOTE

TIME-TO-FAP.jpg
[/quote]

i love maradona,notice he's wearing two watches...such a nut

olstudios

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Yeah, tonight was weak. Sammi is such a *****, man. Although the new girl is DTF all day which is refreshing

yea but she's ugly as **** though.

intent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My prediction:

Sammi's clingyness with Ron will piss him off in a roid rage (not this **** again). He'll mistreat her somehow and she'll cry about how she's alone in the house. The girls all hug her and **** and welcome her back into the fold. Gag me already.

7_rocket

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by intent
My prediction:

Sammi's clingyness with Ron will piss him off in a roid rage (not this **** again). He'll mistreat her somehow and she'll cry about how she's alone in the house. The girls all hug her and **** and welcome her back into the fold. Gag me already.

Show is obviously staged. Season 1 was decent, now I"m just bored of the same old story with this show. Am I the only person that think their 15 mins of fame will soon be up?

suited

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As I said before, putting them back in Jersey was a big mistake. The show is literally a repeat of the 1st season, and I suspect that it will decrease the show's popularity over this season and the next, if there is one.

musicguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
People on SF actually watch this show? I am disappoint.
ffffuuuu.gif

olstudios

Reaction score
Originally Posted by 7_rocket
Show is obviously staged. Season 1 was decent, now I"m just bored of the same old story with this show. Am I the only person that think their 15 mins of fame will soon be up?

I thought their time ran up a long time ago.

This show is going to hell, last episode they spent like 5 min trying to get a damn ball.

whiteslashasian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You know a show is starving for content when they repeat what happened before the commercial break for another 2 minutes after coming back...

Will still watch like a stupid sheep because it does provide laughs here and there.

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thoughts on last night's ep? I missed 45 minutes of it becuase i got it confused with skins
ffffuuuu.gif
but made it in time to watch snooki's arrest that whole thing makes one question the ethics of producers encouraging people with potential substance abuse problems to binge on them for the entertainment of the masses. Then again, watching snookers get arrested made for some good TV

runner-guy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by intent
My prediction:

This ^ is exactly what will happen. Very predictable show, but still entertaining.

zjpj83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by musicguy
People on SF actually watch this show? I am disappoint.
ffffuuuu.gif

It's really awesome. Seriously. So entertaining.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
People who can't see the appeal of this show either haven't watched it or aren't able to set their biases against reality TV aside. I've long held the cemented stance of reality TV being the dregs of television and even I can see that Jersey Shore is such a unique blend of quirky personalities, delusions, and weekly train-wreck appeal.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads