• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben85

Reaction score
Originally Posted by shahanshah
fox fur
cA98S.jpg

That's uglier than a snuggie.

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks like tattoed geriatric moldy labia

dwyhajlo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by coldforge
Washing isn't really the huge deal a lot of denim wearers make it out to be. It's good for shrinking your denim and getting out some of the rumpling, if that's your desire. But I don't think that people generally need to make such a huge deal out of avoiding washes for the sake of their fades. My most faded denim is always my most worn denim, and the number of washes has very little to do with it.

Denim in general is pretty overrated. I don't even have that many pairs, and I already feel like I have way too much.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07
jesus, just don't let the rest of the firm see you in one of those get ups on the way in.
smile.gif

More like when I change back into what I wore in at 5:00. But I've been pretty damned boring lately during this cold spell, it's -24 out, not a lot of room for creativity when you're just surviving. Boot tuck, however, will be a godsend.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i've been wearing nothing but boots, jeans and a sweater lately with my ann d. cashmere coat, no waywt nothing to see here

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Finally put my dior homme 19cm up for sale, the fit just doesn't work on me.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
you were gone?

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
did you wear your desert boots? the imperialist overtones would have been too easy for me to resist

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm glad my strong personality made it seem like I wasn't even gone.
smile.gif

No desert boots, just canvas vans mostly and then my santonis for shabbat dinner.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
there's always accessories

kojnglsmith

Reaction score
I have a pretty random question about high-end denim. When I try to explain to people the idea behind paying over $200 for a pair of jeans I generally talk about how they're made using high quality materials and constructions similar to those used before companies like Levi sacrificed quality in order to make jeans as efficiently and quickly as possible--so basically they're made like jeans "used to be made". Their response is invariably to ask , if they cost so much today, how the hell people "back then" could possibly afford them. Can anyone offer any insight? Am I just wrong in my argument?

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
it's probably best to avoid explaining these things to those who show little interest especially as justification for the exorbitant prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads