• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SF-inspired first bespoke suit

Reaction score
Hello SFers, I've been lurking around for a while now and after reading pages of collective wisdom
biggrin.gif
about suits here, went ahead and got my first bespoke piece done. Thought it might to worth it to get some feedback, even though I have just this one pic. Thanks to SF for all the help- owe you guys big time! P.S. At the time this picture was taken, I had been suited up for 14+ hours. Don't ask why- its something about long-a** Indian weddings. http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/6303/picture163m.jpg http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/4869/picture162n.jpg

ecclespeccles

Reaction score
bit hard to tell. bigger photos front on buttoned and side on would be great. indian weddings are the bomb!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
Congrats but...

http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/data/500/i-cant-see-****.jpg

Sorry about that. Imageshack is throwing up some error when asked to zoom.

Direct link added.

Originally Posted by ecclespeccles
bit hard to tell. bigger photos front on buttoned and side on would be great. indian weddings are the bomb!

I wish too, will try clicking some more. Hate posing for pics
laugh.gif

GBear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Very cool. No belt?

Not sure if it's just me but the shoulders look a little too big and so does the sleeve diameter. Maybe it would look different if it was buttoned the way it should be when you aren't sitting.

Philip1978

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Come back with better pics please.

bing

Reaction score
^^^ QFT

you're better off putting the pics on facebook and

Reaction score
Originally Posted by GBear
Very cool. No belt?

Not sure if it's just me but the shoulders look a little too big and so does the sleeve diameter. Maybe it would look different if it was buttoned the way it should be when you aren't sitting.

The trousers fitted perfectly so skipped the belt.

I had the shoulders altered thrice before I found them acceptable. Sleeve diameter I didn't think about- although it seems on the baggy side now that you've mentioned it.

Originally Posted by Philip1978
Come back with better pics please.

Originally Posted by bing
^^^ QFT

you're better off putting the pics on facebook and 'ing them here[/I]

Guess I really need some better pics. Will get back with some asap.

GBear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Even when trousers do fit perfectly, I just love pairing my shoes with a belt.
smile.gif

GBR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Another new poster - look at the pictures others have posted to seek comment upon new acquisitions. Then emulate - these are useless.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads