• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

plot

Reaction score
Any thoughts on these Vaider Low Supras?
freestyleshop_2140_206768834
I like the black ones as well, but they say they're made out of "Black Perf Tuf" as opposed to the grey full grain leather ones. Anyone know what this means?

Rompson

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NameBack
Right, that's just what I was asking is all -- what the SF-approval encompasses, exactly.

That's fine, it just means I'll probably end up spending more time browsing the baller sneaker thread instead, because that's more my style (though unfortunately not my price range).

Yeah, its hard to tell whats sf approved. But a lot of the baller sneakers are toned down too (like MMM GAT's and CPs). Basically anything with a "clean' design gets the thumbs up.

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like those Onitsuka Tigers... looking forward to less garish colorways though. Black on gumsole will be kopt

TrenTality

Reaction score
I mean, If you want to wear shoes that look like a horse on a diet of skittles, **** directly on your feet. By all means.

TrenTality

Reaction score
Originally Posted by plot
Any thoughts on these Vaider Low Supras?

freestyleshop_2140_206768834

I like the black ones as well, but they say they're made out of "Black Perf Tuf" as opposed to the grey full grain leather ones. Anyone know what this means?

The "Tuf" Material is made solely for skating, Looks pretty bad irl. I'm generally not a fan of hypebeast brands, But those look extremely descent.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Odd Morsel
Not loving the profile, but looking for some beater red sneaks. Anyone handle these in person?

I got the all-black Heutchys, and they suck. I meant to return them, but slept on it and missed out on the 21-day mark. They don't look bad, IMO, but they're unlined, which makes them chafe pretty bad, and they rub of black on your socks and pants. The worst part, though, is the toe cap, which makes them crease in the wrong place and rub against your feet in a really awful way. Stay far, far away from these.

lesamourai

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by notwithit
No such thing as a PF Flyers Albin Hi, is there? Didn't see it listed on the web site.

I don't think so, or at least I couldn't find anything with my goolging skills.

CharlieAngel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think the Center Hi model is the albin high top.

EDIT: Nope. sorry, got it confused with another.

Genesis 30:3

Reaction score
Originally Posted by TrenTality
The "Tuf" Material is made solely for skating, Looks pretty bad irl. I'm generally not a fan of hypebeast brands, But those look extremely descent.

"extremely decent" is an odd pairing of words

plot

Reaction score
Originally Posted by TrenTality

I see. Where can one buy these shoes? It seems like Supra doesn't actually sell shoes through their own site, only through distributors. I don't have any distributors near me (I live in Maryland). Any thoughts?

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RFX45
I wish these Adidas were still in production.
adidas-originals-bw-army-mid-gsg9-01.jpg

Wish I could've gotten my hands on a pair of those. Also, I'm sure someone has already posted, but wow:
01_jpg_640x640_crop-True_sharpen-True_upscale-True_q85.jpg
I'll probably end up getting a pair of these at some point:
page1.jpg
Most likely the all-black (not the oiled suede w/white sole). I forget, did anyone say they had/had handled a pair?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads