• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

robertorex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think the blacked out current incarnation of the TOJ moto is leaps and bounds better than the MMMs just posted, and the all-black 5-zip isn't bad to begin with.

Mblova

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
japanese brand SCHORL. hardware is silver 925, leather is buffalo, pocket is snakeskin

Thanks. Where do you end up buying it?

3c5a4ae4.JPG

Hobbs

Reaction score
Looks like I got the same Rick Owens as RFX - this is the Intarsia hammered lamb in 'Dusk'.

FmMpsl.jpg

I visited the RO Paris store last week and was blown away as I had never handled his jackets. Unfortunately they didn't have any in my size, but was able to get this in Brussels a few days later.

Now I want one in grey.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^that color used to be more grey in previous collections. the colors have changed a lot over the season, pearl used to be true white and is now beige, dust used to be grey and is brownish now, drkshdw used to be brown and now seems more like charcoal

btw, you should have hit me up, i was selling the high collar version

Hobbs

Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07
^that color used to be more grey in previous collections. the colors have changed a lot over the season, pearl used to be true white and is now beige, dust used to be grey and is brownish now, drkshdw used to be brown and now seems more like charcoal

Good to know, thanks. I saw a Long Neck Intarsia in Printemps that was listed as Dark Shadow so I suppose I'll look out for one in that colour.

btw, you should have hit me up, i was selling the high collar version

Didn't realise that - I'll watch out for your next RO sale thread.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^cool, what size are you?

Hobbs

Reaction score
Intarsia above is an L, but an XL in a blistered leather that I can't remember the name of fitted me also.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I don't think I've ever seen an XL ro leather on sale for under 1600, except that pearl one that popped up on fs when I was broke
frown.gif

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
dude i sell them all the time for like 1200 or less, you aren't looking hard enough

user7

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Synthese
I don't think I've ever seen an XL ro leather on sale for under 1600, except that pearl one that popped up on fs when I was broke
frown.gif

Why sad? No way you're even close to an XL.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
dude i sell them all the time for like 1200 or less, you aren't looking hard enough
Really? I feel like I've mostly seen xxl's from you. Granted, I don't check SZ classifieds all that often, is that where you're selling? It's really not as though I can afford a 1200$ leather anyway, unfortunately. I've really been wishing for something less structured than my double-rider lately, so I might end up making a stupid purchase sometime between now and june if the stars align, I suppose.
Originally Posted by user7
Why sad? No way you're even close to an XL.
Do you know my size? If you follow measurements (which maybe you don't?) I sure seem to be...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads