• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gaziano & Girling Deco Range 2010

Metroboy

Reaction score
If the cobbler is used to repairing goodyearwelted shoes he should have no problem repairing a pair of GGs. I doubt that they would look the same after the repair as there is quite a bit of work gone into making the fiddleback. My guess it that the sole would look somethink like an AllenE or simular.
Quite sure that GG prefer to have them repair them tho.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Metroboy
If the cobbler is used to repairing goodyearwelted shoes he should have no problem repairing a pair of GGs. I doubt that they would look the same after the repair as there is quite a bit of work gone into making the fiddleback. My guess it that the sole would look somethink like an AllenE or simular.
Quite sure that GG prefer to have them repair them tho.

I strongly recommend sending them to G&G for repair.

I had the chance to get touchy-feely with a pair of Deco the other week. You guys really have something to look forward too! If you're planning to go to Pitti I'm sure you can have a look first hand.

Infrasonic

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
http://permanentstyle.blogspot.com/2...e-on-deco.html
Deco+box.JPG

Following several requests, here are a few more details on Gaziano & Girling's new Deco line:

- Shoes will only be available made-to-order to begin with
- Retailers will be offered the option to carry stock, so that may change
- The models will be released on the Gaziano & Girling website in the third week of January
- The price is £1250 including VAT
- That includes lasted shoe trees and a handmade shoe box (pictured), reflecting the same treatment as bespoke

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
If you are attending Pitti Uomo, this is the location of the Gaziano & Girling stand.

Gaziano and Girling Ltd
Stand : U/25
Fortezza Da Basso

jamaican

Reaction score
Originally Posted by w.o.e.is.me.
no new pics?

I understand that the Deco range is launched at Pitti Uomo from tomorrow, so we should see some pictures of the range from tomorrow or Thursday hopefully. J

luk-cha

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
deco.jpg

from the armoury blog

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

luk-cha

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by w.o.e.is.me.
Spoo is going to murder someone for those green gator loafers.
damn!

i would think that that is black nubuck croc as TG said all the samples of the deco are make in black

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads