• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SF in Atlanta meetup

Dewi

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MrG
Let's do it.

Also, I don't want to hear any cryin' about Atlanta's lack of snowplows. You know how many Athens has? Zero.

But does anyone care that Athens has no plows? Can you really tell when nothing happens in Athens?

THWG.
devil.gif

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MrG
laugh.gif
You know, at first I thought they'd all started drinking all day every day, but it turns out the sidewalks downtown are just really icy.

I've seen a bunch of people walking to the liquor stores
laugh.gif
Crazy bastards, these undergrads.

Also enjoyed watching the idiot girls wearing galoshes on the ice. Damn near falling down every step since the things don't fit well, have no structure/support, and have no tread on them. Fashion driven morons.

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dewi
But does anyone care that Athens has no plows? Can you really tell when nothing happens in Athens?

THWG.
devil.gif

Oh you can tell. Everyone looks really out of their element when they try to drive on the ice and snow. They're nervous, tentative, and just not very good at it. It's sort of like when NATS guys try to talk to girls. Or play football.

9-1

eh.gif
stirpot.gif

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Gibonius
I've seen a bunch of people walking to the liquor stores
laugh.gif
Crazy bastards, these undergrads.

Also enjoyed watching the idiot girls wearing galoshes on the ice. Damn near falling down every step since the things don't fit well, have no structure/support, and have no tread on them. Fashion driven morons.

I admire the drunks' commitment. The sorority girls in the funny shoes, on the other hand, are just idiots.

Dewi

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MrG
Oh you can tell. Everyone looks really out of their element when they try to drive on the ice and snow. They're nervous, tentative, and just not very good at it. It's sort of like when NATS guys try to talk to girls. Or play football. 9-1
eh.gif
stirpot.gif

lol8[1].gif
:touchÃ
00a9.png
: This
nerd.gif
broke at least one of those stereotypes (sub in rugby for football, never did get the hang of the pads).

nerdykarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edinatlanta
YOU ******* SON OF A *****.

I was just coming to do that.

inlove.gif

Originally Posted by MrG
Let's do it.

Also, I don't want to hear any cryin' about Atlanta's lack of snowplows. You know how many Athens has? Zero.

Athens is a mess. All my classes were cancelled this week. Which is great, except that they're probably going to take away spring break.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dewi
lol8[1].gif
:touchÃ
00a9.png
:

This
nerd.gif
broke at least one of those stereotypes (sub in rugby for football, never did get the hang of the pads).

When did you play rugby for Tech?

Dewi

Reaction score
Originally Posted by edinatlanta
When did you play rugby for Tech?

I only played for a year at Tech, 2005. Kept breaking my hand, which isn't good for an undersized scrummy. Played for years at home (Wales) before moving to the US.

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nerdykarim

Athens is a mess. All my classes were cancelled this week. Which is great, except that they're probably going to take away spring break.

They're really talking about taking away spring break? That's pretty harsh!

Is it the Law School that's considering it, or is it university-wide?

ramuman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bump. Something came up the weekend of the 25th, but how about the others?

bourbonbasted

Cyber Eliitist
Reaction score
IN.

bourbonbasted

Cyber Eliitist
Reaction score

See you tonight, then!

Haha sounds like quite the party. Honestly would be in for any night other than tonight. Been up for about 20 of the last 24 hours with work and probably have to ride that out through this evening. Any other time name the spot and I have the first round.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads