• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

chubacca

Reaction score
How do you size for the chinos? +1 to TTS = skinny fit? +2 to TTS = slim?

bassmanpatsfan18

Reaction score
So the flannel I ordered from UrbanDaddy three weeks ago never showed up and now it turns out they don't have any of them, so I'm getting refunded.

Luckily, it looks like you guys have a similar shirt on your site--the BD Heather Flannel in Bruised Steak. That shirt is sized like the current line of oxfords (as in a size smaller than the UD shirts were), right? Also, how soft is the flannel fabric?

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^Bass- The UD flannel is the bruised steak. What the hell do you mean it never showed up?? Please PM me so we can nail everything down.

Andy- Jacy is going to hate you, hahahah he just pm'ed me about the blueberry shirt.

Chub- you are correct about the chino sizing.

Timba- Neck I believe is 16.5 or 17. The total circumference around your hips is 41 total 21.5 flat , That's your " seat measurement". This gives you 3 inches of ease around the seat area is going to be slim! Industry standard is 6 inches.
A hem is the total circumference all the way around and that's not a number you would want.

justtemple

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hmmmm...Maybe I'll grab a red and white gingham soon. I'm wearing my pixie stix right now.

corsairjuly

Reaction score
I just got my Washed Dewberry shirt in the mail today. I cannot say enough about how fantastic this shirt is.
inlove.gif

The fit is absolutely perfect.

510kut

Reaction score
Originally Posted by justtemple
Hmmmm...Maybe I'll grab a red and white gingham soon. I'm wearing my pixie stix right now.

Any fit pics of the pixie stix?

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I wearing the black and white today, again.

Com on , Temple! what's the hold up on the pics!

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
t
bigger guys, where are you???

We gots to pay for all the corn we feed ourselves.
Seriously though, we be broke.
Might have to get some blood from a stone and pick something up.

Wally

Reaction score
Mauro stopped by yesterday sporting some WvG:
Dandy Pants
Cotton Cashmere Tee
Black and white cotton/wool gingham

IMG_0331.jpg

IMG_0333.jpg

justtemple

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
Com on , Temple! what's the hold up on the pics!
tenere cavallo mio amico Here are some pics I just shot with my crappy iphone. (lent out the digi to a designer buddy) peacoat and pixie stix (could let rkd show me up):
IMG_0566.jpg
chinos:
IMG_0568.jpg
IMG_0567.jpg
pixie stix
IMG_0569.jpg
For reference the pixie stix flannel is a size medium. I normally take small. This is all Before Dinner I own no After Dinner so I can't help you there. S'up Wally Mauro, Damn homie! I know we are the same height and all but how do you have so much length in your dandy's (no ****)? Are my legs just that long and luxurious? Probably.

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by justtemple
tenere cavallo mio amico Here are some pics I just shot with my crappy iphone. (lent out the digi to a designer buddy) peacoat and pixie stix (could let rkd show me up):
IMG_0566.jpg

so cool. what size did you get ... 38?

justtemple

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yessir, 38 on the pea (TTS), 31 on the chinos (usually a 30) and Medium on the flannel (usually a Small)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads