• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Yuketen Footwear

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
hey people ... some of the stores in new york have some yuketen stuff on sale. there are like 3 new york stores (see the stocklist on the yuketen site) and i saw a hunt boot and a cool chukka with the crepe sole on sale at one of them. this was yesterday when i was making my yuketen purchases.

you guys should also check out the canada stores because i know some of them still have some yuketen stuff and it might be on sale. this time of the year is so awesome!

CityHunter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MSSneaker
Do they have any other stock?

If you are talking about the model, that was the only one. And I mentioned all the sizes they had left. This was the only COOP in Southern California (except SD, didn't go that far) that carried Yuketen.

Originally Posted by whatever123
you guys should also check out the canada stores because i know some of them still have some yuketen stuff and it might be on sale. this time of the year is so awesome!

They had a very decent selection of Yuketen models at a really low sale price last time I hit up Holt Renfrew in VAN. Unfortunately their sizes were boo-boo. That might be a good place to take a look...

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
hey s3lam you need to check out revolver. the black/melton hunt boots (along with several other shoes) just went on SALE! awesome, awesome, awesome! ill pm you!

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
for those of you who wear larger sizes and are into the yuketen angler and camp moc try alan bilzerian in boston. i think they are 30% off retail, maybe its more now. you have to call them though. good luck!

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

PeteZaSak

Reaction score
Anyone has experience yuketen johnson boots? Do they fit similar to the maine guide?

... and to help funding me on getting new johnson boots. Please check out my sale thread in my sig. I have khaki angler moc sz.13 and navy surfer moc sz.8 for sale.

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MSSneaker
Anyone have good tips on cleaning my suede Angler Mocs? I love them so much that I took the chance wearing them with denim, and there is definitely some smurfing around the opening.
suede tends to get dirty fairly easy anyway so i would get a suede protector on them for the future and maybe cuff your jeans while wearing them to at least minimize the transfer. i use the kiwi suede cleaner with the bristle tip on my suede shoes (a pair of old jhung yuros) and it does a fairly good job of cleaning the shoe and getting rid of stains. http://www.kiwicare.com/UK/Products/SuedeNubuck/ indigo is especially stubborn and might be harder to get off ... this might be overkill (to dye them) but this might work although i have never tried it. http://www.shoecaresupplies.com/Shoe...-suede-dye.htm

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whatever123
suede tends to get dirty fairly easy anyway so i would get a suede protector on them for the future and maybe cuff your jeans while wearing them to at least minimize the transfer. i use the kiwi suede cleaner with the bristle tip on my suede shoes (a pair of old jhung yuros) and it does a fairly good job of cleaning the shoe and getting rid of stains.

http://www.kiwicare.com/UK/Products/SuedeNubuck/

indigo is especially stubborn and might be harder to get off ... this might be overkill (to dye them) but this might work although i have never tried it.

http://www.shoecaresupplies.com/Shoe...-suede-dye.htm

Thanks.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics