• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

No Purchase Club (January -AND- February 2011)

Metlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just got some running shoes yesterday -- Mizuno and Asics. Do those count?
wink.gif

*#..

Reaction score
A quick protip to those brave souls who signed up for this - spend less time on styleforum. Less time here = less temptation from us
devil.gif

sonlegoman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm in for January and February. I'm hoping some of you guys will buy my pocket squares and cufflinks though. Had to replace car tires, struts, and have an eighteen inch crack in my windshield that I have not yet replaced. So that comes first.

If you buy from me, I won't tell on you and say how great of a buyer you were in the feedback thread.

MyOtherLife

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Metlin
Just got some running shoes yesterday -- Mizuno and Asics. Do those count?
wink.gif

You weren't signed up on this list so spend it all..lol it's your choice.
decisions.gif

MyOtherLife

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sonlegoman
I'm in for January and February.

ok sonlegoman you're in as a late arrival. Welcome aboard.

sonlegoman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is going to be too easy for me.
1) I'm poor.
2) I'm in optometry school and everyone else dresses poorly so I'm not really competing with anyone.

There should be a rule that says you can buy from other members on the No Purchase Club. That way, we're helping the pocketbooks of each other if we do mess up and have to have something.

aleksandr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sonlegoman
I'm in for January and February. I'm hoping some of you guys will buy my pocket squares and cufflinks though. Had to replace car tires, struts, and have an eighteen inch crack in my windshield that I have not yet replaced. So that comes first.

If you buy from me, I won't tell on you and say how great of a buyer you were in the feedback thread.

I see what you are doing there
lol8[1].gif
devil.gif

Edit - URGH. Very tempted by this.

Duppy

Reaction score
I know it's late, but I'm in for the next two months if you'll have me. After all, we all need to rest the credit card and wallet for a bit.

MyOtherLife

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thenanyu & Duppy, I've added you to the list as Late Entries.
Refer to page 1 of this thread to see the rules.
Refer to page 5 of this thread to see the score card.
Welcome aboard and best of luck.

FidelCashflow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is it still too late for a late entry? I haven't purchased anything in the last week, but I just took delivery of a pair of Carmina shoes purchased in December and exchanged in the beginning of January (no extra cost.) Even though I'm wearing a pair of brand new shoes for the first time (3rd pair since December), I almost gave into temptation 4 times today to buy even more shoes (3 pairs of killer S/S 2011 Lanvin shoes and a pair of Canali loafers)
drool.gif
I've gotten 5 calls in the last month from the credit card company asking "did you really buy this stuff, or was your credit card stolen?" - time for a break.
uhoh.gif

sonlegoman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by FidelCashflow
Is it still too late for a late entry? I haven't purchased anything in the last week, but I just took delivery of a pair of Carmina shoes purchased in December and exchanged in the beginning of January (no extra cost.)

Even though I'm wearing a pair of brand new shoes for the first time, I almost gave into temptation 4 times today to buy even more shoes (3 pairs of killer S/S 2011 Lanvin shoes and a pair of Canali loafers all had me ready to spend.)

I've gotten 5 calls in the last month from the credit card company asking "did you really buy this stuff, or was your credit card stolen?" - time for a break.
uhoh.gif

Just let him enter. Based on his recent activity, it should be fun to watch.

MyOtherLife

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ok Fidel, good you have come to your senses. You are now binded by the oath. Welcome aboard.
smile.gif
List has been updated. Just click on my sig or go to Page 5 of this thread to see updated list. It's been awfully quiet in the last few days.....I hope the rest of you are being good boys. (Rather suspiciously strong and silent bunch...don't you think?)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads