• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I Finally place an Order with Pediwear, then I get this:

Owen Meany

Reaction score
It took a while before I was confident that I could order the right size, then this! Bummer...

Thank you for your order:

1) Crockett and Jones Lowndes, Colour: Dark Brown Burnished Calf, Size: 6.5, Fitting:E,
GBP254.17

Shipping Cost: GBP0.00. Total Order Cost: GBP0.00

As advised on our website under the Crockett & Jones catalogue, we are no longer able to
accept orders at present.

In the past year, and increasingly during the last 6 months, the demand for Crockett &
Jones footwear has escalated significantly. This is due to the underlying strength of the
brand and the ongoing investments they have been making in product development, marketing
and retail worldwide. As a result, there is a backlog of orders and delayed deliveries.
Therefore, regretfully, we do not have these items in our stock and will not be accepting
further non stock orders at this time.

We will be placing on our Web Site styles /sizes that are readily available as soon as
possible.

In the meantime, we confirm that we are unable to proceed further with your kind order
and confirm that this has been cancelled.

Regards
--
Justine A Bentley
Pediwear Shoe Centre Online
[email protected]
www.pediwear.co.uk

Tel: +44(0)1422 367609
Fax: +44(0)1422 367609

24 Westgate, Halifax, West Yorkshire, HX1 1DJ, UK.

andreyb2

Reaction score
Yep, same story on other sites selling C&J shoes.

Now you have an excellent opportunity to learn what "deficit" meant back in Soviet times!
devil.gif

Andrey

khaki sack

Reaction score
Maybe they are no longer selling shoes to ,children?

Size 6.5? WTF?!

Threadbearer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tonylumpkin
I'll say a prayer for you.
Damn. You beat me to it.

DorianGrey

Reaction score
Bet you it's because the increased publicity after Wall Street II. I loved it when Gekko was in the C&J store ordering many pairs of shoes.

chrisb0109

Reaction score
Originally Posted by khaki sack

Size 6.5? WTF?!

That would be a 7 US. Not all that common, but I see shoes that small around.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Is Justine Bentley hot?

Joenobody0

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by khaki sack

Size 6.5? WTF?!

I wear a UK 6.5 in a lot of lasts and a US 7.5 in the Alden Hampton. Doesn't seem too unreasonable a size. I don't feel the need to worry about shoe size though, since my penor is enormous!

blahman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Joenobody0
I wear a UK 6.5 in a lot of lasts and a US 7.5 in the Alden Hampton. Doesn't seem too unreasonable a size. I don't feel the need to worry about shoe size though, since my penor is enormous!
laugh.gif
because that my shoe size too. Hmmm this means a great opportunity for those with C&Js to sell on ebay with hugely inflated prices!!! $$$$$$$$$

Erik Vegas

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Owen Meany
It took a while before I was confident that I could order the right size, then this! Bummer...

Thank you for your order:

1) Crockett and Jones Lowndes, Colour: Dark Brown Burnished Calf, Size: 6.5, Fitting:E,
GBP254.17

Shipping Cost: GBP0.00. Total Order Cost: GBP0.00

As advised on our website under the Crockett & Jones catalogue, we are no longer able to
accept orders at present.

In the past year, and increasingly during the last 6 months, the demand for Crockett &
Jones footwear has escalated significantly. This is due to the underlying strength of the
brand and the ongoing investments they have been making in product development, marketing
and retail worldwide. As a result, there is a backlog of orders and delayed deliveries.
Therefore, regretfully, we do not have these items in our stock and will not be accepting
further non stock orders at this time.

We will be placing on our Web Site styles /sizes that are readily available as soon as
possible.

In the meantime, we confirm that we are unable to proceed further with your kind order
and confirm that this has been cancelled.

Regards
--
Justine A Bentley
Pediwear Shoe Centre Online
[email protected]
www.pediwear.co.uk

Tel: +44(0)1422 367609
Fax: +44(0)1422 367609

24 Westgate, Halifax, West Yorkshire, HX1 1DJ, UK.

Try www.shipton-usa.com . They sell the Lowndes and might have your size in stock.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads