• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulYAY

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those were never available in the US, but yeah, I can see how someone could easily mistake them for the typical grey NB.

tbh, the only fits that I've really worn them in involve slim sweats. I have kind of big feet, and they feel too clunky to wear with shorts. I think they have potential for people with certain builds and smaller feet though. I have the NB court shoe from last summer that I got a bit more wear out of. I removed the N's though so they're more discrete.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PaulYAY
I was wondering what ever happened to KitAkira?
Still alive, just busy. Been trying to catch up to about a month's worth of posts
Originally Posted by noobizor
You're talking about the Highland Park trophy wives...from Dallas. Let's not lump all our fine womynz into that group!
Texans generally annoy me, but hot damn they breed some fine womenfolk

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
one of my friends told me today she thinks squared toe shoes look good at first i was thinking
ffffuuuu.gif
and
facepalm.gif
and then i realized i thought they looked fine before i joined sf. is it because i had no taste or because i am now brainwashed either way they look quite ugly now

A Fellow Linguist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Things like square-toed shoes always bothered me before SF, but I couldn't figure out why. Due to the ubiquity I never knew what the alternative was.
ffffuuuu.gif

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
I read the most horrible comment on an ex-coworkers (from when I worked at a gym) facebook: Here's the comments on his photo:
#Sister of cw: pink shirt with no under shirt??? i thought i taught you well. #CW: Haha what are you trying to say? That it's not a good look? #Brother of CW: Its a great look, well your boyfriend loves it at least.. #Sister of CW: haha put an undershirt on ya ****!!!!!!!! and pink? cmon.
ffffuuuu.gif

I<3Bacon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Jennifer Connelly wearing Margiela on Jimmy Fallon tonight... makeup making her look a bit ghastly.

GlenCoe

Reaction score

Hartmann

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by I<3Bacon
Jennifer Connelly wearing Margiela on Jimmy Fallon tonight... makeup making her look a bit ghastly.
Jennifer, noooo

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by I<3Bacon
i thought just the opposite. makeup making her look amazing. looks so much like a girl i recently FFFF-ed

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
New Balance sneakers are about as ******* ugly as my fits.

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna show you all come February, I already balled out too hard this month.

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
NB's are comfy as **** but where2kop ones that aren't generic/****** looking? Wouldn't mind them as a beater sneaker (ppl overstate how comfortable Chucks are like woah)

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Takahiro-Miyashita-The-Soloist-Spring-Summer-2011-Collection-Lookbook-5.jpg

Takahiro-Miyashita-The-Soloist-Spring-Summer-2011-Collection-Lookbook-4.jpg

The soloist collection seems to make NBs look pretty good. Although only in that color cuz it works with the outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads