• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
No, just a guy trying go assemble a new wardrobe. The peeps in the *designated area for non-intrusive n00b questions* have been very generous and helpful. Still, you just have to lol at the clique-ishness, paranoia, and utter absurdity you and I guess the, uh, Persian bro put on display.

Or: Oh noes! Look out, n00bs -- we've wandered our way into an internet tough guy thread!

:-|

Carry on.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Not even going to dignify that with a proper response.

Keep wastin your money son.

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by noobizor
No, just a guy trying go assemble a new wardrobe. The peeps in the *designated area for non-intrusive n00b questions* have been very generous and helpful. Still, you just have to lol at the clique-ishness, paranoia, and utter absurdity you and I guess the, uh, Persian bro put on display.

Or: Oh noes! Look out, n00bs -- we've wandered our way into an internet tough guy thread!

:-|

Carry on.

tonight i'm going to go to a restaurant and make fun of all the regular customers and staff

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's alright guys the Brisbane Margiela and Raf Shrine is all good

Stupid biblical proportioned flood

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I just took pics and measurements of a bunch of stuff I never wear anymore and was excited to make a sale thread and clear closet space only to remember I live in Korea and shipping is probably insane to the point that shipping would cost more than the actual stuff I sell
frown.gif

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
^^ hey, is there any place in Seoul that sells APC PS? Nowhere in HK has stock.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
^^ hey, is there any place in Seoul that sells APC PS? Nowhere in HK has stock.
Yep, was gonna tell you to bring money and I'll take you to either A-land or the actual APC store. Bet you're the same size as me. You should get a pair of the noire color, black with charcoal weft so the fades look cool. APC in Korea is pretty ******* expensive, just a warning. Will cost something like 250k won for a pair.

PaulYAY

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ I just looked up the conversion and that's only about a 10% increase over stateside.
The noir is the 'faux black' right? I think I paid around $200 from TBS for them (APC's US site hasn't listed them yet). Great jeans. Eason would dig them I'm sure.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PaulYAY
^ I just looked up the conversion and that's only about a 10% increase over stateside.
The noir is the 'faux black' right? I think I paid around $200 from TBS for them (APC's US site hasn't listed them yet). Great jeans. Eason would dig them I'm sure.

Yeah, they're a little bit more lightweight than the normal denim. Wasn't sure how they'd fade, but they fade pretty quick and it looks cool. At least better looking than black with white weft if you ask me. They do shrink more than expected in the wash though. Was afraid they wouldn't fit me anymore.

I don't see them ANYWHERE online. So not sure what's up with that.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Raws are 250K won, other jeans can be quite a bit more, like 320K for black jeans or washed ones.

junebugmm

Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
I just took pics and measurements of a bunch of stuff I never wear anymore and was excited to make a sale thread and clear closet space only to remember I live in Korea and shipping is probably insane to the point that shipping would cost more than the actual stuff I sell
frown.gif

Really? Isn't EMS shipping cheaper in Korea
than just about anywhere else in the world?

steviecakes

Reaction score
Yeah, they're a little bit more lightweight than the normal denim. Wasn't sure how they'd fade, but they fade pretty quick and it looks cool. At least better looking than black with white weft if you ask me. They do shrink more than expected in the wash though. Was afraid they wouldn't fit me anymore.

I don't see them ANYWHERE online. So not sure what's up with that.

These sound pretty sick. Anyone know if the SoHo store has them?

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
Raws are 250K won, other jeans can be quite a bit more, like 320K for black jeans or washed ones.
Not sure about the official APC store but A-land has raws, black raws like I have, distressed black, and some washed blue that are faded almost white(not listed on the site). All at the same price of 268k. Well there's also the Japanese ones that have some elastic in them that cost more but I don't think anyone wants those. http://www.a-land.co.kr/shop/goods/g....php?brand=161
Originally Posted by junebugmm
Really? Isn't EMS shipping cheaper in Korea than just about anywhere else in the world?
It's cheap but unless I'm reading things wrong, the cheapest it goes is like 15k won and at that amount if I'm sending a single shirt then there's not really much point in selling it
frown.gif
And the "cheaper" options look to be similarly priced so I don't know what the ****.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Yep, was gonna tell you to bring money and I'll take you to either A-land or the actual APC store. Bet you're the same size as me. You should get a pair of the noire color, black with charcoal weft so the fades look cool.

APC in Korea is pretty ******* expensive, just a warning. Will cost something like 250k won for a pair.

******* sweet dude, thanks. I will bring extra cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads