• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SNS Herning- fits?

burlawa

Reaction score
Originally Posted by booger
Agreed. I'm 6'3+ 200-205 and the L would've been too slim as well. Wish there was half an inch or so off the length, but I'm still thrilled with it.

To add more confusion here I'm 6'3-4 218 as of this morning and received my large stark today and it pretty much fits perfectly. I couldn't be happier.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by veloaudio
I just received a Large Stark and it is very long in the sleeves and body. I'm 6'2, 175, 40 chest and it is slightly tight in the body (I'm sure it would stretch out fine) but the length and sleeves just won't work for me. I ordered it from CHCM on sale so I don't think I can return it.

It's a Large Brown if anyone is interested in it drop me a PM. I'll post it in B&S tomorrow.

Yeah, I got the Stark in Tag Brown on sale from CHCM, too. I'm 6'1" and 160-ish, and I went with a small. It's a little snug through the sleeves and body out of the box (well, bag, actually), but the sleeve and body lengths are spot on. I'll try to remember to post a fit pic here sometime this week.

To reiterate: tall + skinny + size small Stark --> slim fit w/good length

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Everybody in this thread should form the SF basketball team.

Gruntle

Reaction score
DSC00703.jpg

My Stark in the L fits perfect, 6'3 185. I had to return the basic cardigan in L for an XL.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7
Everybody in this thread should form the SF basketball team.

...Can we just settle for the SF rowing team? Xenox can be the coxswain.

Per my earlier post, Stark in an S in Tag Brown. I'm 6'1", 160-ish.

SNS_a.jpg
SNS_b.jpg
SNS_c.jpg

Froosh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That looks good man! I'm surprised that's a size S though! I'm 6' 175 and had to go with M and that's already pretty snug, lengthwise it's almost the same.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
People just don't realize how much that knit can stretch until they hold it IRL. I think that picture on the right does an excellent job at illustrating it. The Stark is not cut in a V shape with a much wider chest than waist - however, look at how it fits notwithit... The chest stretched all the way - without being uncomfortable.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by notwithit
...Can we just settle for the SF rowing team? Xenox can be the coxswain. Per my earlier post, Stark in an S in Tag Brown. I'm 6'1", 160-ish.
wow im a small in stark and im 36R and only like 140lb. i probably could have sized down on mine but mine fits fine. nice fit though! ^Meis: i have a stark, element, and start all in small

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gdl203
People just don't realize how much that knit can stretch until they hold it IRL. I think that picture on the right does an excellent job at illustrating it. The Stark is not cut in a V shape with a much wider chest than waist - however, look at how it fits notwithit... The chest stretched all the way - without being uncomfortable.

Agreed - it's definitely comfortable and not restricting at all.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^ How tall are you RKD? The length doesn't bother you?

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
im 5'7-5'8. all 3 of my sns knits hit me same like the pic above form notwitit. again i guess in hindsight i could have gone to xs but since its outerwear and i layer, i rather like it slightly bigger

ill post pics in a bit

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
this was posted in WAYWT a month ago this is my olde green start cardi in small
5238814360_6789f102fd.jpg
5238814636_598a233c8c.jpg
5238218687_6789442137.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads