• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how the past season duffle fits. It's the one without the toggles, very clean looking coat. I usually wear a small is shirts(non apc). I once had a cardigan from apc in small it fit a bit snug. For ref I'm 5'6 130 pds. Small or med? I don't really care about length here, more about shoulder to shoulder. Thanks in advance!

Gmas

Reaction score
Originally Posted by thomasec
^^Here it is in black: http://www.stuartandwright.com/A.P.C...arka_1889.html And here: http://www.blackbirdballard.com/APC_...ine_18683.html FYI, Google image search is one of the best ways to find a particular item. And if ******* anyone on earth can find me a pair of New Standards in the Khaki Gaberdine, I would be most appreciative. Does anyone happen to know if they release them every season and how they fit?
Thank you, thank you - very much appreciated!

PaulYAY

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thomasec
^^Here it is in black:

http://www.stuartandwright.com/A.P.C...arka_1889.html

And here:

http://www.blackbirdballard.com/APC_...ine_18683.html

FYI, Google image search is one of the best ways to find a particular item. And if ******* anyone on earth can find me a pair of New Standards in the Khaki Gaberdine, I would be most appreciative. Does anyone happen to know if they release them every season and how they fit?

I have the blue ones that were sold on the same page. Bought the very last pair of my size in October.. They are thin, silky feeling 100% cotton. Waist on the 30 measures 16.75" aligned across (!), although I'd say call it an even 33" for sizing purposes. Very nice pants.

I'm selling a similar pair of APC pants (PS though) in thin taupe, size 30 (measures slightly smaller) in my FS thread.

TheChefs

Reaction score
Originally Posted by snowmanxl
Anyone know how the past season duffle fits. It's the one without the toggles, very clean looking coat. I usually wear a small is shirts(non apc). I once had a cardigan from apc in small it fit a bit snug. For ref I'm 5'6 130 pds. Small or med? I don't really care about length here, more about shoulder to shoulder. Thanks in advance!

Is this the one? http://uscheckout.apc.fr/browse.cfm/4,939.html

I've it and another APC jacket and they are very tight in shoulders. I would get Medium if I were you.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah thats the one chefs!! what size do you wear?

TheChefs

Reaction score
I usually wear size medium or large depending on cut (athletic build), i could have went XL with this jacket, it's pretty tight fit without layering.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

johnH123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Harbin
I just got a pair of APC NS, and the denim seems super thin and not rigid at all compared to my cheap unbranded jeans. Also, the color seems really light. Are these how all APC jeans in indigo are like?

Did you buy them used? Mine were stiff and dark when I bought them.

Harbin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by johnH123
Did you buy them used? Mine were stiff and dark when I bought them.

They were worn lightly with no washes/soaks. And the color looks like a shiny silverish blue and not a dark indigo color like I thought it would be from pictures I see here.

C-Note

Reaction score
I saw some APCs at a Barneys a while back and was surprised at how light they looked too. Nothing really like the way people's pictures of them would suggest.

Harbin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by C-Note
I saw some APCs at a Barneys a while back and was surprised at how light they looked too. Nothing really like the way people's pictures of them would suggest.

I think maybe once they fade they become a more evenly deep indigo color?

C-Note

Reaction score
I don't think denim fades to darker colors though man

Local_Disk

Reaction score
You sure those are raw denim youre talking about? I'm pretty sure APC makes washed denim too. I bought my raw denim from the APC store in NYC and theyre hard, dark, and a bit shiny.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads