• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Superdry jackets, what do you think?

Reaction score
The jacket is $150 and the trench is $220 at Macy's. I bought the trench, should I keep it?

Also, what do you think a jacket with '極度乾燥Superdry' written on it?

lwkeung

Reaction score
Fit looks really good. Only people at my university wearing Super Dry are international students from England.

Cheese1

Reaction score
You can get a nicer jacket for cheaper. Also having superdry written on your clothes is not fashionable.

racknac

Reaction score
I like SuperDry... The fits are pretty good and I like how its relatively unknown in the States. Not sure of the quality though... I think it might be made in China.

Reaction score
I bought this mainly because of the fits and the material (nice dry and hard feel). I have a very slim body so most of the US brands don't fit me very well. Ben Sherman and some UK brands fit me the best... I am going to do a return-and-rebuy at Macy's Men sale with 25% off coupon later this month and hopefully can have it for $170,, it is made in China btw

racknac

Reaction score
Made in China!?!?! Return it. Stay away from clothes they sell at Macys.

theuglylover

Reaction score
superdry looks like A&F from 5 years ago. return that ****.

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by johnH123
Superdry is slowly becoming the new Bench for college aged dudes in my area.

+1

We had a Cult branch open in Canterbury a year or two back. Worn by 80% of the college kids, heavily branded, low quality but not that cheap.

Fred Perry

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ManofKent
+1

We had a Cult branch open in Canterbury a year or two back. Worn by 80% of the college kids, heavily branded, low quality but not that cheap.

Canterbury in Kent? That place is overrun with superdry

origenesprit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bought a leather jacket at Superdry. Leather is bad quality, but the fit is ******* awesome and it was significantly cheaper than, say ToJ (what I really want) so I went for it.

Rover!

Reaction score
I used to have one of their jackets back when I was at uni, the fit was great but the quality terrible. Good for beatwear if you're on a college budget, but get something nicer if possible. Definitely not worth paying retail for.

grouper

Reaction score
i don't like the branding but at least they got the fit right. i have a lumberjack hoodie from there. the fit is great but the shirt itself is very uncomfortable.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads