• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Looking at penises in the locker room.

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SField
what I don't get are the fat people who wear underwear to the shower or cover up their ass/junk but don't seem to worry about the fact that their far more disgusting gut/man ****/back **** are in full view. I mean, no one gives a **** about ********* but for **** sake why be ashamed about what you can't control but be incredibly open about how you abused your body? At a ******* gym of all places. To me obesity is far more offensive and shameful than a small or average penis.

+1

As for the small penis thing, does anyone really think wearing tighty whities into the shower is going to hide that fact? If anything, trying so conspicuously to hide something only calls more attention to what you're trying to hide. Nobody is being fooled.

It's like those dudes who see an open spot at the urinal, but then run into one of the stalls to take a piss. We know why you're doing it, pinkydick.

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy
It is a generational thing. In the 50's or 60's if you wrapped yourself in a towel in a locker room you were considered odd. Maybe a ***** or ****. You went bare and that was just the way it was done. You only used a towel to sit on in a sauna.It was even like this into the 70's.

Those were better days, when men were free to be men.

I feel like this threak should take a turn into Iron John style male bonding territory.

ramuman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I usually keep a small fluffer in my gym bag. He's usually well behaved for the duration of my workout.

flix

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Don Carlos
Those were better days, when men were free to be men.
I always walk around naked in the locker room before, while and after showering. And the other men do it also at my gym. But I don't look at their penises... Why would I?

delakingois

Reaction score
It's like those dudes who see an open spot at the urinal, but then run into one of the stalls to take a piss. We know why you're doing it, pinkydick.

I have a penis that's a bit above average, normal all n' all, but I have a problem with taking a piss next to other people also taking a piss.
frown.gif

So no, you don't know why.

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by flix
I always walk around naked in the locker room before, while and after showering. And the other men do it also at my gym. But I don't look at their penises... Why would I?

Because you know you want to.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by delakingois
I have a penis that's a bit above average, normal all n' all, but I have a problem with taking a piss next to other people also taking a piss.
frown.gif

So no, you don't know why.

Why so serious?

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by merkur
If a half-naked hot girl walked into the gym room while you were coming out of the shower, would you guys be comfortable sporting a boaner in front of a room full of other naked guys who might potentially sport ginormous boaners?
confused.gif

Yes, because then she could see which merchandise she prefers.

SField

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes, because then she could see which merchandise she prefers.

I don't think I've ever met a girl who cared about what kind of dick you have, unless it's on the extreme end of the spectrum.

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I don't think I've ever met a girl who cared about what kind of dick you have, unless it's on the extreme end of the spectrum.
Times, they are a-changin', my friend. Years of pop cultural indoctrination have successfully brainwashed a generation of nubile coeds into becoming raving size queens. Doubt me at your own peril. Luckily I am packin'.

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Of course you are.

Need I remind you that you're posting in a thread called "Looking at penises in the locker room?" You need to stop being so argumentative and take a chill pill. This isn't CE. I'm saying this for your own good, mang.

SField

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Need I remind you that you're posting in a thread called "Looking at penises in the locker room?" You need to stop being so argumentative and take a chill pill. This isn't CE. I'm saying this for your own good, mang.

I'm absolutely fine, who is being argumentative?

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I'm absolutely fine, who is being argumentative?

foo.gif

Mr. Clean

Reaction score
It's always the old guys who don't, at least in my experience. It's like they just don't give a **** anymore. "Yeah, my body looks like a hairy and uncooked bratwurst with ****, but I don't give a rat's ass."

Yes, same thing at my gym.

Truth to be told, I feel uncomfortable being naked in gender separated environments. Hanging out with a bunch of naked dudes? Seems weird to me.

Now, a co-ed environment, that's more natural and we can all relax!
smile.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads