• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

racknac

Reaction score
I'm an Epaulet ad tOday.

EpauletXYuketen shoes
Epaulet herringbone chinos
EpauletXGitman shirt
Epaulet wool v-neck

Does Epaulet sell socks and tighty whiteys?

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude
did anyone grab the Reed Space x Epaulet grey chinos? trying to decide between them and the gunmetal grey ones

mike do they fit the same? i assume the measurements and specs are identical.

and whatever happened to the second color of those reed space x epaulet?

anyone?

and mike, a suggestion for the site ... could you guys get your webmaster to let you cycle through your photos as opposed to opening a new window/tab? an example would be Self Edge's and Wolf v Goat's site ... it makes seeing the fits and details of the garments way easier

PorterInjax

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Local_Disk
Same here man, I was seriously looking all over the package for my personal note. I even checked the chino pockets to no avail. It was then that I broke down and cried myself to sleep. I feel so lost..

Hmmm...I had a note in my order...just sayin'

PorterInjax

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mike,

Nice talking to you on the phone earlier this evening. Thanks for taking care of me on the heavyweight stone chino's. Also really digging the other's I received today. I think the stone and the charcoal are going to be my favorites.

ghdvfddzgzdzg

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
could you guys get your webmaster to let you cycle through your photos as opposed to opening a new window/tab? an example would be Self Edge's and Wolf v Goat's site ... it makes seeing the fits and details of the garments way easier

The current setup does make it trickier than it should be to stare at pants. when i stare at pants, i want it to be a smooth and breezy process.

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I press down on the scrollwheel on my mouse and it opens pictures in a new tab, simple enough.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^would be very helpful if i wasnt on mac with magic mouse and no scroll button haha

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
^^would be very helpful if i wasnt on mac with magic mouse and no scroll button haha

Uhh...I'd say if anything the magic mouse is easier than anything I'm using. I'm stumped at what you can't do with it. But please don't even respond to me. The last thing I want to do is **** up Epaulet's thread with a computer conversation.

jhe0417

Reaction score
Hey Mike,

Any idea when the Epaulet sportcoats are going to be up?

Thanks!

racknac

Reaction score
Mike,

How do I get a pair of those cuff links with my french cuff shirt?

nineohtoo

Reaction score
RKD, go install better touch tool. Or you could just two finger click image then click open in new tab.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by racknac
I'm an Epaulet ad tOday.

EpauletXYuketen shoes
Epaulet herringbone chinos
EpauletXGitman shirt
Epaulet wool v-neck

Does Epaulet sell socks and tighty whiteys?

Hah, this outfit sounds awesome! Bet that those Yuketen boots are absolutely killer with the H-bone chinos.

anyone?

and mike, a suggestion for the site ... could you guys get your webmaster to let you cycle through your photos as opposed to opening a new window/tab? an example would be Self Edge's and Wolf v Goat's site ... it makes seeing the fits and details of the garments way easier

Good call. Initially when I set up the site, my online provider was charging for large data transfer rates, so I used Flickr to host all of my full-res images. But they've gone to a flat rate, so it should be possible for us to do some kind of multi-step embedded shots. We're definitely looking into a lot of site improvements and expansion for 2011.

Originally Posted by PorterInjax
Mike,

Nice talking to you on the phone earlier this evening. Thanks for taking care of me on the heavyweight stone chino's. Also really digging the other's I received today. I think the stone and the charcoal are going to be my favorites.

Thank you sir - it was a pleasure speaking with you!

Originally Posted by racknac
Mike,

How do I get a pair of those cuff links with my french cuff shirt?

We should have sent them along with your shirt? Did you order one and we didn't? Just holler and I'll get a dope-ass pair dropped in the mail with a quickness.

Originally Posted by jhe0417
Hey Mike,

Any idea when the Epaulet sportcoats are going to be up?

Thanks!

Hey guys,

We've been catching up on shipments, inventory, and returns this whole week. Sorry for the lack of product updates. I've got a bunch of things shot, so you can expect the following to drop next week:

1. Epaulet Tweed Sportcoat
2. MKII for Epaulet Vantage & Seafighter Watch
3. Alden NST Chocolate Suede Oxfords
4. Vanson Comet Cafe Racer Jacket
5. Deadstock Walt trousers in Tweeds, Flannel, Gunmetal Wide Wale Corduroy, and a freaking awesome Super 150's Guncheck

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads