• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Naked and famous denim

jaychiz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by light94
Anyone got pics of the natural tan thick belts? Thought I saw some posts with them but can't find them anymore
frown.gif

Are they too thick?

if thick means awesome then yes they are super thick

Dairy Phobic

Reaction score
Got weird guy frankensteins at over the rainbow for $70 (50% off),
size 34 same as my size for all other washed jeans,

the fit is pretty good, but I can never get really good fitting jeans, the waist as usual is too big for where the jeans sit, though way better than my other jeans (first raws), but w.e. its only bigger by 1 inch so a belt will work

here is a fit pic on my webcam, my camera is in residence, thighs are tight hips are not as tight, but not as tight as the guy with the camo pants i assume
tongue.gif

assuming they will stretch out to fit, I'm very happy with the purchase, I caught so many people miring the pattern on the jeans when i took the subway home, I couldn't find any Faded pics of the frankensteins, but i will in a few months i hope, though the pattern is very nice in it self

17499537.png

jaychiz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
you need a better camera, it's impossible to tell they're even frankensteins

light94

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jaychiz
if thick means awesome then yes they are super thick

Scared to cop. Looks like the pic above is a N&F belt and that thing is thicker than a whopper.

What's the appeal of such a thick belt anyway? >_>

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
How to size the shirts? I take a S in Jcrew and I'm afraid a M in N&F shirting will be too big. Anyone can confirm? In particular, looking at the one on sale via Tobi if anyone interested in grabbing for themselves

Gavin

Reaction score
Originally Posted by gettoasty
How to size the shirts? I take a S in Jcrew and I'm afraid a M in N&F shirting will be too big. Anyone can confirm? In particular, looking at the one on sale via Tobi if anyone interested in grabbing for themselves

I'm an M at J Crew and a L from N&F is nice and trim on me.

jaychiz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gettoasty

measure your chest, i'm about 39" and the medium fits perfect

Kou

Reaction score
where can i find a vintage blue weird guy 28?? please help

jaychiz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kou
where can i find a vintage blue weird guy 28?? please help

potentially nowhere ever again, email naked and famous

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Gavin
I'm an M at J Crew and a L from N&F is nice and trim on me.
No surprise. J crew's cuts are gigantic. I'm a medium in J and a L or XL in nearly everything else. I mean, I'm 6'3 and 200 lbs... not that I'm andre the giant, but I've never had anyone say "you are about medium-sized."

PhoenixDown

Reaction score
im looking to get my first pair of raw denim and i'm looking at weirdguys right now. couple questions:

some places have different colors listed, are deep indigo and indigo two different types?
do i size down or up? i'm wearing 29 levi 314s right now and i need a belt to keep em up =[ -- my waist measurment is 28.

will tobi get the smaller sizes in stock? where else can i order from?

and can anyone point me to a basic guide of how to take care of them once i get them? sorry for the noob questions, but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads