• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

things to do in/around kokomo, IN =/

cheessus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ill be there from the 7th-17th. any ideas will be appreciated. some kind of date night with my gf would be nice, especially if i dont have to go out to indy, which i guess is doable...

Cary Grant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Loks like the Harlem Globetrotters will be there on the 10th
laugh.gif

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Kokomo is boring, man. Find a bar and hole yourself in it. Or go to Grissom Air Force Base?
laugh.gif

If you get down to Indy, you can have a great time. Lots of fun stuff to do in Indy. It's a pretty cool city for how small it is.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Even getting to Lafayette gives you more options, but not really. You could always meet me. I'm just north of Lafayette for the next several days.
blush.gif

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
one of my closest friends is from there, says to go to the Hip Hugger strip club. nothing else to do IHO

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Kokomo!
eek.gif
I stayed there once. I actually was suppose to be there two nights but couldn't make it past the first. I'd go to Indy if I were you.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Has anyone mentioned cow tipping yet?

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Piobaire
Has anyone mentioned cow tipping yet?

I said meeting up with me was an option. Cow Tipping used to be how I introduced college friends to my hometown.

cheessus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
fml. gf says no to the hip hugger.
frown.gif

well whats cool to do in indy?

btw, thanks for the offer kwilk...ill see. i dont want you stealing my gf with your stunning good looks and well-cultured tastes.

nakedundermyclothes

Reaction score
st elmos steakhouse in indy is good as well as the rathskeller german beer hall restaurant. indianapolis museum of art off of 38th is worth a visit.

edit - broad ripple on the northside of indy has alot of bars restaurants + some pretty interesting shops if youre into that as well

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cheessus
fml. gf says no to the hip hugger.
frown.gif

well whats cool to do in indy?

btw, thanks for the offer kwilk...ill see. i dont want you stealing my gf with your stunning good looks and well-cultured tastes.

Yes, I must admit, that's often an issue that people have with meeting me. I'm a heart breaker. Women love me, what can I say.

Indy has a lot of stuff. I like the zoo and the Children's Museum (no ****). Broad Ripple is really cool. If you want to eat at a great restaurant, I'd say Recess is my favorite in the entire city. Make sure you go on a night that they're doing a good menu though, they post it up every day, as the entire menu changes daily. As mentioned above, Rathskeller is great too. And Goose the Market is a cool spot to grab a sandwich and some gelato.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads