• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Left Field NYC Clothing Thread

Jay-D

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Restocks just arrived - Left Field Organic Cotton Chinos

Left Field Organic Cotton Canvas Chino in Wheat - $150
http://blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB_Bri...il&SKU=7998300
- 100% organic cotton
- Coroza buttons made from the nut of Tagua palm
- Japanese chambray pocket bags
- Made in USA
7999896.1b.jpg
7999896.2b.jpg

7999896.3b.jpg
7999896.5b.jpg

Left Field Organic Cotton Twill Chino in Olive - $150
http://blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB_Bri...il&SKU=7998301
- 100% organic cotton
- Coroza buttons made from the nut of Tagua palm
- Japanese chambray pocket bags
- Made in USA
7999895.1b.jpg
7999895.2b.jpg

7999895.3b.jpg
7999895.5b.jpg

ltb

Reaction score
i got the earth plaid flannel a couple months back. it's really nice.

adamha21

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any first hand experience with the new sweaters? They look pretty nice.

drmmr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Christian does have Tweed denim in Enzyme wash on LF e-store in 32 though. You might wanna email him about that. I didn't ask about it in detail because I wasn't interested. Has Tweed in one wash too but only in 34.

adamha21

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ordered anything from the Left Field webshop. I ordered something back around the 20th of December and I have never received any confirmation of order and shipment through e-mail or any other medium.

I used their contact form to contact them about a week ago for a status update and received no response.

I still haven't received a package and we are pushing 3 weeks since I ordered. My credit card was charged immediately though
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hmmm. That's odd. I was finally going to order something I've been wanting this week.

I've emailed Christian and gotten pretty prompt replies in the past. Did you use the old site or the new shop? Not sure what's going on with the old site, but there is a new one that's linked to PayPal:

http://www.leftfieldnyc.net/

adamha21

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The new shop is the site I used. I just e-mailed them again. What were you thinking of ordering?

baba booey

Reaction score
Originally Posted by adamha21
Has anyone ordered anything from the Left Field webshop. I ordered something back around the 20th of December and I have never received any confirmation of order and shipment through e-mail or any other medium.

I used their contact form to contact them about a week ago for a status update and received no response.

I still haven't received a package and we are pushing 3 weeks since I ordered. My credit card was charged immediately though
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

Not good, and I was thinking about ordering one of their sweaters.

adamha21

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well at least this time I received a response from them. They just apologized saying that they thought all orders had been shipped out. They then promised to ship out my item tomorrow with tracking.

So on the bright side I heard from them, on the down side I'm not sure how they "missed" my order and didn't get in touch with me until a 2nd--much more pissed off e-mail over 2 weeks later.

drmmr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by baba booey

+1, I was thinking about ordering a couple of chinos. Plus I'm not in the States. Will have to drop Christian an email before I order then.

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The new shop is the site I used. I just e-mailed them again. What were you thinking of ordering?

I want to get a pair of the carmel chinos before they go away again. I really love them.

Originally Posted by baba booey

Seems like it got sorted out.

Well at least this time I received a response from them. They just apologized saying that they thought all orders had been shipped out. They then promised to ship out my item tomorrow with tracking.

So on the bright side I heard from them, on the down side I'm not sure how they "missed" my order and didn't get in touch with me until a 2nd--much more pissed off e-mail over 2 weeks later.

Yes, kinda lame. But it's a pretty small show so I guess **** happens. I'm inclined to be more forgiving of a tiny outfit dropping the ball (and then picking it back up again) than when some large corp totally ***** it--they have systems and people in place to expressly prevent those very things.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads