• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
same here

denimaddict

Reaction score
Originally Posted by slack tide
The beautiful meat head gym-rat couple next door just bought a puppy - chocolate lab - 12 weeks old or so.

The lovely owners have already began their M-F 9-5 work regimen while leaving the puppy crated.

I work from home a few days a week..

He barks non-stop (literally) with no more than .75 of a second in between barks, all day long. Literally, all day - with no break. I love animals but in full disclosure I want him to get kennel cough so it will dull his current high-pitched bark.

Last night he took a dump on the front walkway in front of my condo and they knocked on my door to let me know to watch out for ice on the walk way as they just hosed it off because quote, "their new puppy just took a dump". I bit my tongue this go-round, but next time Mr. Barks want to pull another stunt like yesterday...I will kindly let them know I'm upset at the proximity of my workspace to their new puppy's vocal cords.

A human being, living within the law, quietly inhabiting their dwelling, should take precedence over a dog.

p.s. good dogs are hard to come by. like women. One bad mistake in dog character judgment and you got yourself 10+ years of pain **********.

Hahaha, you're a douchebag.

Paul Smith Bynard suit in light grey with a lavender pinstripe.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by phaseshift
p.s. good dogs are hard to come by. like women. One bad mistake in dog character judgment and you got yourself 10+ years of pain **********.
In my experience the problem is always the dog owner, not the dog. I have had terrible luck with cats on the other hand. They are untrainable monsters. Never again.

Kvc06

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by A Fellow Linguist
Just now:

QOLUJ.jpg
eqq6Q.jpg

Dior (mine is black, however), CdG

Don't care for the dior, great CDG tho

phoenixrecon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
if that shirt didnt have that name attached to it you would all think it was ugly...

delakingois

Reaction score
Originally Posted by phoenixrecon
if that shirt didnt have that name attached to it you would all think it was ugly...

This times a thousand, it's hideous.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
yeah, would never have done this if we were both out all day

Originally Posted by phaseshift
I would not recommend getting a puppy if you can't take care of it in the early ages. Pups around that age need to be out of their cage every 30 minutes to go to the bathroom and if they can't do that and leave it in its crate for most of the day they are not ready for a puppy. I got my golden retriever pup when he was 9 weeks (whos now 8 months old) happy as can be and been potty trained since he was 12 weeks old. Takes a lot of time and commitment just like taking care of a baby. Thank god I had just gotten out of the marine corps and had some time to myself before college started.

canstyleace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by phoenixrecon

I think its ugly even with the tag

Originally Posted by Uncontrol
love how he complains about the noise but does not appear at all concerned about the dog

No ****, I'd mention the barking issue to my neighbors and/or put some headphones to get some work done while at home, dont blame the poor dog man, not cool, he's just scared and lonely

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A bark collar did wonders for my chocolate lab when she was a puppy. Some people think they are cruel, but the dog will learn very quickly.

phoenixrecon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i bought one of these for my cat so i could take it with me to work and school

cat-carrier.jpg

im sure it would work for their puppy

PaulYAY

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can't stop laughing
crackup[1].gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads