• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

No Purchase Club (January -AND- February 2011)

lee_44106

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm doing pretty good.

Recently tempted with Edward Green shoes in my sizes at 50% off, thick Isaia cashmere sweaters at 60% off, all sorts of Paul Stuart goodies at significant savings................

and held FIRM.

or maybe I'm just sated?
confused.gif

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
all these emails are KILLING me

MyOtherLife

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Raoul Duke
Are alterations acceptable during this period? I have some work that I need to have done, otherwise some of my recent purchases will be rendered useless for the next 2 months.
Since I failed to mention alterations in the originating post it has to be permitted in fairness, however may I suggest keeping alteration spending under $200 for this period of time?

Kraken

Reaction score
I'm in as well. This can only be good...

tone76

Reaction score
I'm in. Given that I'm going into my third month without full-time employment, this should be easier than it sounds. That, and once I'm fully employed and in a position to buy clothes, there will still be someone somewhere with a deal - there always is.
wink.gif

Fred H.

Reaction score
My wife believes that I'm on a moratorium. But, I had a pretty good-sized eBay Bucks coupon that was burning a hole in my virtual wallet, so I pulled the trigger on a couple of RLPL items yesterday. So *technically* I'm still not in violation, am I?

Metlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This sounds eerily like AA.

MyOtherLife

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fred H.
My wife believes that I'm on a moratorium. But, I had a pretty good-sized eBay Bucks coupon that was burning a hole in my virtual wallet, so I pulled the trigger on a couple of RLPL items yesterday. So *technically* I'm still not in violation, am I?

You're still ok until midnight tonight USA Central time.
At that time the official list of the brave will be tabulated and posted here.
It's not too late to join.

MyOtherLife

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Metlin
This sounds eerily like AA.

It is, it is! Does this mean you're in?

Fred H.

Reaction score
Upon reflection, I realize I could NEVER make this work...!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads