• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by adamha21
Don't worry--the hipster 'stache was a joke.

IMG_8164-1.jpg

Looks great.

Originally Posted by chrispy179
163110_631713199761_24007522_35872881_8063442_n.jpg

rag&bone
h&m
cute girlfriend

///

Nice fit and photos.

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by connor
i dont recommend nudies. to anyone. maybe a pair of Rescues? you might even do well in new standards

Originally Posted by phoenixrecon
blue owl has some KMW for a good deal

Cheers guys.

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by connor
i dont recommend nudies. to anyone. maybe a pair of Rescues? you might even do well in new standards
What is so wrong with Nudies? I mean, most models are nothing special, but Thin Finn is one of my favourite cuts. I have the waxed ones and they are definitely my favourite jeans. If you find KMW that are your size, by all means! But Nudie vs. APC is a toss-up between which one fits your legs better, quality wise there isn't gonna be much difference in the denim or construction...

connor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
my APCs are so much better denim wise and construction wise than my nudies. slim jim dry japans, idk if those are just a ****** denim or what but i havent felt differently about any of the other nudie denim i've felt. those things are terrible, i can't believe i paid 170 bucks for them. i paid like 80 bucks for those new standards this summer and realized that if i bought a pair of APCs to start with instead i would have a dope ass 2+ year pair of jeans while my nudies blew out literally within months of easy wear

db_ggmm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
blue thing looks weird

WhoKnewI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also, Man of Kent, try Left Field jeans. For the price, they can't be beat. I had a pair that I sold off only because I decided to downsize my wardrobe. Otherwise, I would have kept them.

cez

Reaction score
Man of Kent, their is a tavern in upstate NY with the same name. every time you post it makes me want to drink.

*Tee*

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Man of Kent, there is a hardcore troll in SW&D by the name of Kent. every time you post it makes me think you guys are married.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by max_r
dscf0260s.jpg

kinda chilly out, gonna need to buy a nice jacket for spring

Your boots are taking your fit
*ross gellar hand gesture*
down a notch

step up that boot game sir

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
my dad was off today(holiday) and he decided to take the pic. dont know if the pose is better or worse. its either this or the hallway shot
laugh.gif
i was wearing gloves bc we were just about to step out, no i dont wear gloves in the house lol!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads