• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

***The Official Cardigan Thread***

trd6478

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lawyerdad
You're really a douche. You asked for people's views and you got them. Stop acting all butthurt because they didn't provide the validation you were looking for.
im convinced hes just a troll. or manic...

faketrain

Reaction score
Originally Posted by adrift
No, I just don't see what's wrong with the cardigans I posted. They're classic and elegant, nothing wrong with them. Do they have to be flashy and adorned with stupid grandpa-ish patterns to be approved by the holy SFers?

i think you guys are best off ignoring this troll, he was on the Men's Clothing forum earlier chastising other members about their negative criticism of some sorry ass square toe Steve Madden shoes.

r.chao156

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to find the following cardigan, and I've basically searched through all of google and there's nowhere to buy this. I know this is by Trussardi 1911 (most probably from the Spring/Summer 2009 collection), and I saw a white version of this from a website, but even that was out of stock...

- Does anyone here know of any fashion websites that might be able to help? Especially those that sell older/vintage items?

- Does anyone here know an expert knitter that can do an exact replica of this?

If so, please message me as I want this as a present to someone special, and I am willing to pay a good price for this. Let me know and thanks a lot for your time and help!!

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by adrift
So you think you're superior to Lacoste now? Who are you?
lacoste is ass, gtfo

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mens-long-sleeve-lacoste-polo-shirt-9.jpg
purty gay http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...4161042AABGsIx
why do gays wear lacoste?? lacoste is the exact opposite of homosexuality.. lacoste signifies a person with honor, charisma, intelligence.. and behind every great man who wear lacoste, is a great woman who wears lacoste.. not another ****.. u get my drift?? i think gays should make up their own brand like gaycoste..
btw, is that you? loool

xCrunchx

Reaction score
Lacoste wants you to be their billboard so they chuck a logo on it otherwise it is any other POS.

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
LAcoste polos are pretty rudimentary

More cardigan talk pls

Specifically shawl collar chunky cable knits

gats

Reaction score
Why did Inverallen shut down? all their stuff looks so awesome

skitlets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I need some basics. Where can I find simple, light to medium weight, cotton cardigans for the shorter fellow? I'm about 5'6 or so. Unis?

Johdus Fanfoozal

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cool The Kid
LAcoste polos are pretty rudimentary More cardigan talk pls Specifically shawl collar chunky cable knits
I've been known to crap on them, but I have to admit that Lands End Canvas has a pretty nice chunky shawl cardigan for $60 or so. Probably can get it on sale.
cv_sale_winter11.jpg

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
Originally Posted by slack tide
NDG x-post from recent purchases

b1549bb7.jpg

good buy

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads